• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"conflict. how amusing." kuro said in a emotionless tone. he was aiming down the scope of his silenced 50. cal sniper rifle, watching the group drinking. His blood red eyes calm and calculating, like a cold blooded killer. his white cloth that cloth that covered his nose and mouth was pulled up and his black hood up.

1207ee6862bb527d71043faead63680c.jpg

I pick up the whisky and go upstairs. "Anyone want the best whisky known to man come up here" I go up the hatch and sit down and listen to the radio

Chika was frowning and didn't necessarily like what she heard. She'd close her eyes for a bit and just begin to walk off. She's already had way to many deaths in the short amount of time she has lived on earth and she didnt want to be anywhere near any or involved with any deaths. Maybe people just arent my thing.. So far all my experiences with people involve death.. Well im off.. Thanks.. She has a problem with runningaway from her issues.

@anybodyy

"I layed the explosives down and I'm going on watch at the roof" I walk up to the roof and get my rifle an start my watch

Kuroko said:
"conflict. how amusing." kuro said in a emotionless tone. he was aiming down the scope of his silenced 50. cal sniper rifle, watching the group drinking. His blood red eyes calm and calculating, like a cold blooded killer. his white cloth that cloth that covered his nose and mouth was pulled up and his black hood up.
1207ee6862bb527d71043faead63680c.jpg
(HOLY CRAP ANOTHER KEON!!!!!!)

Keon would take the candy and ruffle his hair "thanks kid" he would say with a smile. Keon would notice Chika running away and would go to follow her "Where you going"

Last edited by a moderator:
Nick saw it happen before Two realized what was going on. He rushed forward and slightly supported her. Freya came up and slid an arm around her waist. She frowned then glanced around. "Doo youh have anyh smallerh clothes?" She asked aloud.

Chika just shrugs, "Away.." She replies simply to Keon. "Ive always been closed off.." She replies to Jason. Chika's tone was just blank and her emotions werent really present. She didnt know how to feel and honestly didnt know what sadness felt like. She closes up and puts up a few extra walls when she didn't know how to feel.

@White Shamrock

Kuroko said:
(yeah, i like my pic but i saw his. i thought 2 look alikes is cool. ut im older and more cqlm and like a cold killer.)
(You and my char are so Samilar you may be my chars long lost brother 0_0)

"i should meet them. they cause chaos." Kuro said. he took a rock and climbed a tree, leisurely sitting on a large branch. he threw the rock at a window, shattering it. then he waited for a response, crossing his arms.

Chika just shrugs again, "Maybe.. It may be that or it may not be that. Though everyone through out my life ended up dying so I got use to it.." She explains. Though she had not actual connection with those people. They did nothing for her so when they died she didnt feel anything.

"What do you mean?" She asks Keon.

@White Shamrock @Slasher999999999

((GENERAL POST..........................FOR WHO EVER CARES))

Two passed out. Nick scooped her up onto his back and mouthed to Freya that he was going to put her in a spare room. Freya wandered into the kitchen to look at what food they had. She nodded to herself and started picking things up and piling them on the kitchen table. Once Nick found a place and laid her down, he gently placed a thin sheet over her. He gave her a small smile then went back down to see his sister. Togeather, they started to make food.

staring at the male, he waved calmly. "my, is this how you treat everyone. i'd like to speak to whoevers in charge" he responded in a calm manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back