• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey brother let's stay here until they come here until night passes" Johny walks to the basement to see it in great condition. I close up the doors and use boards to close them up. "Want a drink brother" as I take a sip and hand Johny the bottle

I grab the bottle and take a swig, this goes on until the bottle is empty

Chili heard the radio and try to respond "Who is speaking from the music machine, this is a chill guy, over," he said trying to use the radio.

@Yappi

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Threat smiled and continue doing the process til it was covered "What are we making even," the kid asked sitting on the chair kicking its legs.
@White Shamrock

[/color]

A Tiny scream came from Two as she suddenly started thrashing about. She was having a nightmare... a bad one.. about the things that happened to her. She was wildly flailing until she suddenly fell from the bed and hit the floor hard. The impact jolted her from her sleep and she started sobbing. Tears flooded from her eyes as she curled up into a ball, her arms automatically going up to protect her head.

((@Anybodyy))

((Sorry about that! RPN went down on me!))

[/QUOTE]

(Yep)

"Hey slick it's AJ,drunk and at the church. We have cleared the church out and it's ready to be moved into. Over"

Yappi said:
(Yep)
"Hey slick it's AJ,drunk and at the church. We have cleared the church out and it's ready to be moved into. Over"
((-.-=))

Her eyes were wide and wild. She was still sobbing, trying to keep herself quiet. She was still to frightened to realize she wasn't dreaming. "P..Please.. please... no.." She begged aloud, trembling and trying to protect her head.

Freya arched an eyebrow as the kid took off for the stairs. She frowned at Nick, but he started running too. She wanted to follow them, but the food. She quickly turned off the stove and moved the pots from the burners. She carefully strained the pasta, careful of the steam.

@White Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Threat looked "N-no what 2, please I want help," the kid said in a quivering tone, as it came a little closer not trying to step through her boundary.

@Enmyira

"Yea hotshot, just get some people moving. They will be back tommorow afternoon. We don't have a lot of time to move out supply's and guns."

Two suddenly started throwing wild hits and scootching back, towards the bed.

Nick ran in the room and scooped the kid up before Two could do any real damage. He cursed and set the kid down behind him. "T..Two.. H--" He caught her wrist as she went in for another hit. "Stop It Meinir!" He sternly said and scooped her up.

She weakly smacked his chest and let out a few more sobs before burying her face into his chest and crying quietly.

@White Shamrock

Threat grabbed at its hair trying to make sense of things "D-did I set her off, did I do this. I can't, I CAN'T," the kid ran downstairs tripping on a step and falling clenching its forehead and sobbing.

Freya felt the vibration of something heaver than a foot hit the floor. She glanced over to see the kid crying an holding its forehead. She put down the pasta and went over to it. "H--Heyh, ihts okayh... didh youh hit yourh head?" She asked, and tried to carefully help it up.

Nick sighed and stayed with Two until she started to calm down. "It was just a dream.." He told her, repetitively.

@White Shamrock

(So much for moving house,everyone stopped giving a shit about the bandits coming for our bootys)

Threat looked at Freya "I-I caused it, I caused it," the kid started to smile, then laugh "It hurts, it really does," Peace looked at its hand, as blood was on it "Guess I really messed up didn't I," the kid said falling on the floor but picking its self up "Thanks, I should go get my stuff."

@Enmyira

Chili ran down and told everyone "We need to leave, Johny Cake and AJ are at the church building so grab your stuff," he said not noticing anyone, in a rush.

Freya didnt understand. The kid was talking too fast. "Wait kid- cohme backh. I dont understandh what you saidh." She called after it. :Youh needh too sit! Youh are bleedingh."

Nick calmed Two down at last and gently set her back in bed. He covered her with the blanket and put pillows on both sides of her. He knew that was comforting for her. "Okay.. you're okay now." He sighed and smiled at her.

@White Shamrock

I continue to study the intricacys of the white 8 leaf clover revolver Slick gave to me. It has a silver finish on it with 8 .44 shots in it, a rare weapon. Also quite heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back