• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slasher999999999 said:
keon would walk up to 2 gently and quiety to not scare her.
Nick glanced over at the approaching man and gave him a nod. "No yelling." He then glanced over at the other. "To a safe place."

Enmyira said:
Nick glanced over at the approaching man and gave him a nod. "No yelling." He then glanced over at the other. "To a safe place."
"Oh..." he looks down on the girl "Never knew your names? What are them?"

"Imh Freya. That is my brotherh, Nick." She signed while she talked. Nick nodded and glanced back. "If you talk to my sister, make sure to anunciate. She can read lips fairly well."

Last edited by a moderator:
Enmyira said:
"Imh Freya. That is my brotherh, Nick." She signed while she talked. Nick nodded and glanced back. "If you talk to ny sister, make sure to anunciate. She can read lips fairly well."
he smiles "I see. I'll be sure to!" he looks at her so she can see his lips. He moves them forming the sentence "I am Jane. Nice to meet you!"

keon would nod and gaze at 2 and turn to face freya "how is she doing" you could see the concern in his eyes

Freya smiled at Jane then turned to Keon. She was about to make the again sign but Nick interrupted. "She is doing better but.. things aren't looking good.." "oh!" Freya said then stood up. "Any small female clothes?"

Freya arched an eyebrow at Nick and signed "where is Jane going?" Nick shrugged and gestured for her to follow Keon while he went after Jane. "Hey-- why the sudden dash?" He asked after he caught up. "Smallh clothes? Mindh ifh I look at them?" She asked once rejoining Keon with her arm ariund Two.

@JPTheWarrior @Slasher999999999

keon would lead them to the master bedroom and open a closet which was full of female clothes ranging from all sizes and style

Enmyira said:
Freya arched an eyebrow at Nick and signed "where is Jane going?" Nick shrugged and gestured for her to follow Keon while he went after Jane. "Hey-- why the sudden dash?" He asked after he caught up. "Smallh clothes? Mindh ifh I look at them?" She asked once rejoining Keon.
@JPTheWarrior @Slasher999999999
he sighs "I hate him." he walks towards his room "He brings me nothing but hell"

Nick sighed and shrugged. "That's a part of life bud. Better to learn to live with it than live your life resenting it."

Freya nodded and gently moved Two to sit on the bed.

Two was looking at the floor and hugging her arms tight to herself..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back