• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="J I N X]Skylyn unconscious was taken hostage. xD idk how to reply until she wakes up.

[/QUOTE]
(Lol i feel yeah xD i missed a hell lot and idk how to reply either xD )

Freya grabs some clothing for herself. She takes Two back downstairs to sleep on the couch before going back up to change in the bathroom. She chooses skinny-jeans, A Navy tank top, a black hoodie, and she has her own red beanie. She puts it on with a smile in the mirror.

(.. Um guess imma just go with it) Chika wanders downstairs wondering when everyone was gonna move. She pushes the hair outta her face and yawns a bit.

@anybodyy

Enmyira said:
Freya grabs some clothing for herself. She takes Two back downstairs to sleep on the couch before going back up to change in the bathroom. She chooses skinny-jeans, A Navy tank top, a black hoodie, and she has her own red beanie. She puts it on with a smile in the mirror.
(That outfit tho! I love it xD )

The Bandit would approach a well hidden apartment building and knock in a certain tone. The door would open and a bandit would be standing their "Damn another one, that should please the boss since the last one was able to escape" he Would gin and move out of the way to let the other bandit through.

Freya clomps down the stairs and lightly waves at a girl. She'd seen her before but, never really said hi. Nick was sitting on the floor with a lit cig in his hand. One could never tell if he was stressed, he hid it well. He glanced at his sister and took a drag of the smoke before winking at her. She rolled her eyes at him then settled down near the couch too.

@Libra259

Chika waves back at the girl hoping it was to her. She'd give a small cute smile as her hair falls back into her face. Maybe I need a haircut?..

@Enmyira

Freya suddenly realized that it would be a while before they'd actually start moving. She sighed and jumped up to hurriedly go unpack the food she'd prepared while it was still hot. Dumpling soup and angle-hair pasta! She'd made more than enough for everyone to enjoy. "Foodh is on!" She said loudly, hoping the others could hear her.

The bandit would walk Into the apartment to the living room and would throw Skylyn onto the ground and would take all her weapons and gears and place them away. after that the bandit would start to grope her body with hungry eyes. Other bandits would watch with predator eyes @J I N X

Last edited by a moderator:
Chika would look at the girl she waved to again cocking her head to the left a bit. Food?.. What time is it?.. Guess I was reading for a while.. She just shrugs. Oh well.

Two jumped up and stumbled rather drunkly twoard the kitchen. "Food." She grunted and started slamming the drawers and cupboards, looking for a bowl. She found one and just turned to dunk it into the hot soup. "Dohnt doo that!" Freya exclaimed and tried to help her. "Too damn late." She scowled and went to sit down. Freya sighed then glanced over at the girl. She gestured her over with a smile. "Foodh is readyh if you are hungryh."

@Libra259

((= _ =... that's her choice weather or not to participate in what was done with Two.
@Slasher999999999))

Chika looks back over to the girl and nods a bit. She makes her way over to her with a smile. It smells really good.. I wonder if she made it.. She's also really pretty..

@Enmyira

suddently Chris group arrives at the entrance of the mansion "Well here we are team!" he screams "Hope they dont mind that we came earlier!" he chuckles

@everyone

Chika turns her head to look out of a window. She recognized that voice, he was the guy she stuck her tongue at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back