• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wake up from a nap from the. Sudden slamming of the door. I raise my shotgun "Stay still before I blow your head off" (my 2 characters are at a church)

@CALLA

Last edited by a moderator:
Yappi said:
I wake up from a nap from the. Sudden slamming of the door. I raise my shotgun "Stay still before I blow your head off" (my 2 characters are at a church)
@CALLA
(We are at a break right now on the rp)

(I am basically like the npc guy around here :P I have rp as the zombies and bandits to keep things interesting)

(Well when nothing is interesting happening or If your char goes out Of the safe area I am usually the one that rps as the zombies or bandits)

(These are very realistic bandits and since your a girl wellll.........you get the message)

((wow thanks, pretty sure you just saved my life excuse me because i'm a girl whats that sap- ohhhh i got that i really am slow))

(And all your actions are taken into account the choices you make will elp or make things more worse for you)

(( yeah my choices are never good , like today i was a sub for a collage class i'm a 5'2 so not that tall right so i was like hmm heels or flats , i choose heels i walked into class first thing i did was fall flat on my face, people say you learn from your mistakes Xp))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back