• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yappi said:
(I don't like rape, I prefere cuddle with a struggle ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )
(Omg stop! xD I'm supposed to be asleep, not laughing my ass off.)

Jason looked at Nick "Are we almost there, the forest has always been unsettling to me," he said in a nervous voice. He hated the forest even since he ran into it while his parents died, he felt like eyes were watching and judging him.

@Enmyira

Enmyira said:
Two glanced back at her...new...friend.... Why did he put his hood up? She scowled and threw the peach at him, then stormed ahead and crossed her arms.
Freya gestured at Two's behavior to Nick. He blinked and arched an eyebrow at his sister. "She's not scared or shaking. She's feeling something other than scared." Freya signed to him. His eyes widened slightly and he nodded. "You're right. Wow." he signed back.

@Kuroko
"Ow! that hurt. who threw that!" Kuro said, hood down and eyes widened in surprise. Then, confusion. He looked at a peach just sitting there, someone threw a peach at him? Unable to tell who did it, he looked around, eventually seeing Two, arms crossed and angry. It was her, wasn't it, he thought. taking this as a hint, he kept his hood off and took off his black jacket, putting it in hos backpack. He wore a sleeveless white shirt, complimenting his slim, muscular physique.

I open up the door to the church and walk into the basement. I lay down the pack and sit down to relax.

Kuroko said:
"Ow! that hurt. who threw that!" Kuro said, hood down and eyes widened in surprise. Then, confusion. He looked at a peach just sitting there, someone threw a peach at him? Unable to tell who did it, he looked around, eventually seeing Two, arms crossed and angry. It was her, wasn't it, he thought. taking this as a hint, he kept his hood off and took off his black jacket, putting it in hos backpack. He wore a sleeveless white shirt, complimenting his slim, muscular physique.
Nick nodded and held back the branches of a rather hefty pine tree. "There it is." He said. Two just walked straight on through another tree, not caring if she got whacked or smacked...

(A lot of rape victims make jokes about rape to try and get rid of the "bad taste" or dispel stress with humor. (There's a joke in there) )

(*BREAKS THROUGH EVERYONES WINDOW,* "CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK TO THE RP. I have to admit the planet one got me ROFL but, YOU HAVE ALL PISSED OFF THE SHAMROCK!!!!!!!")

Last edited by a moderator:
(( please no more rape jokes. I will leave the rp if I read one more.))

Two hugged her arms to herself and side stepped a z that had been tied to the tree. Her shoulders slumped and she let out a steady breath. She started slightly shaking.. loosing what little confidence she had mustered. She swallowed the tiny lump building in her throat and struggeled to get the cap off the Vodka bottle.

"Lets get inside before night fully falls." Nick says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back