• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boe said:
Avery blushed lightly, and hugged her back. "Do you like it? I searched the whole 1st floor for one that wasn't dead..." He explained, a little embarrassed.
She looked up at him and nodded. "Yeh, it's beautiful." She smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you." She said and returned to hugging him.

Mira1 said:
She looked up at him and nodded. "Yeh, it's beautiful." She smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you." She said and returned to hugging him.
Avery sighed happily, and leaned against her, "I love you..." He admitted happily

A mysterious man is on the roof as he shoots a zombie coming towards Enmyira. The zombies head explodes as he says "5,076."

She curses and recoils. Her eyes narrow and she automatically glances twords the rooftops. She scowls and crosses her arms. "Really!?" She calls out. Though, inside she was cheering. Apparently she wasn't the only one keeping count or sniping..

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Bond, Avery Bond, this is what I imagine Avery saying as his theme plays xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Hm. Considering this-

[media]

[/media]
Is my theme song, I doubt that, but okay xD )

the unknown man would walk out of the brightly lit elevator and would procede to walk through 2 double doors that once past showed a large room. the rokm was a spartian like, it the only things being in the room was a King size bed with two draweres on ethier side that where empty, a desk to the far left that showed a amazing view of the city from the glass wall. that has been reinforced to withstand a missle. To the far rifht was lthe bathroom. Sighing he would walk to the bathroom the door sliding open for him, the bathroom would be state of the art with automated shower, sink, and a toliet. henwould remove his cloak and walk to the sink. He would grib the sink counter and stare into the mirror frowning "that mans voice, it sounded, familar" he would say to himself.

He tipped his hat "Apparently we got another sniper on our hands," he lights a smoke.

Last edited by a moderator:
He jumped down from the roof and started running towards a car to hide. He starts to think of the best way to not get shot.

He'd walk out of the building nervously getting ready to burn anything that moves "Holy fuck I thought that was your head exploding." He'd look over at Two

10K said:
He jumped down from the roof and started running towards a car to hide. He starts to think of the best way to not get shot.
She turned and started to jog towards where she thought he'd gone. Her eyes were narrowed, her sling shot was out. "Not gunna shoot.." she called out.

Jason smiled "Let them be, maybe snipers just need snipers to talk to each other," he walked towards the man.

sighing in frustation he would turn on the sink and splash water onto his face, the feeling of the cold water hitting his face would send shivers down his spine slightly. Turningoff the sink he would gaze up at the mirror only for him to gasp and his crimson eyes widen. In his reflection was a identical copy of him but this one had messy black hair and his crimson eyes see seemed to have a glow in them that showed wisdom, power and demanded respect. His clothing would be completley oppiste. Instead of the white cloak and white body arrmor, the reflection was doned in a black teench coat that ended to his ankles and a black long sleeve muscle shirt, he had in black pants and black combats boots .

He gets up and walks towards her. He pulls some gears out of his pocket "Here, take this." He said in a soft voice.

She blinks then fishes into her left pocket. She pulls out a few gears and holds them up. "I.. have some..." she quietly replied. Her head titled in surprise as she eyed his gun.. it was nearly the same as hers. "Does yours use pellets or bullets..?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back