• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enmyira said:
"I don't know.. I recently just joined them myself.."
"So, how did you get with these guys?" he ask her in a soft voice.

the sound of mutiple roars could be hear and the thudof something crashing could be hear ince the dust cleared a demolisher stood their and would procede to roar loudky, sokn more demolishers would crash down near them nlocking off any escape ruits, the sound of a massive hoard of the dead could be heard not far off @White Shamrock @Enmyira @Picklesoldier

5 demolisjefs would have surrounded you and a few of the hordes quick runners right behind them the maim hoard still not their yet.

She stared at Jason, suddenly wanting to smack him for really no good reason... but then she glanced back at 10K. She was about to reply but the massive roars cut her off.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Jason smiles "Ready everyone, 2 and 10k sniper from afar, Pyro help me burn these bitches," he tips his hat.

[/QUOTE]
"Okay, Two lets go do our job." he says in a serious tone.

"Puppies and kittens... right behind you 10." She murdered. She slid her slingshot back into her pocket and started to search for a high place.

He starts to run with two to look for a high place to snipe from.

th frenade would explode causing iit to fall on its knee it would roar and rip out a chunck of stone and fling it at jason

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason spins around one of the demolishers dropping grenades he runs to 2 and gives her 3 grenades "use them well," he runs off.

but would skin him @White Shamrocka demolisher would be behind him the man who threw the cocktail and pick him up eith one hand and slam him down hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back