• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She glanced back and eyed the pyro. "I swear.. if you started another fire... I will shoot a key into your foot.." she threatened through clenched teeth.

Enmyira said:
She blinks then fishes into her left pocket. She pulls out a few gears and holds them up. "I.. have some..." she quietly replied. Her head titled in surprise as she eyed his gun.. it was nearly the same as hers. "Does yours use pellets or bullets..?"
"My gun uses bullets, but ammo is hard to come by," he says as he smiles at her.

Last edited by a moderator:
10K said:
"My gun uses bullets, but ammo is hard to come by," he said's as he smiles at her.
"Oh.. mine uses pellets.. basically for that reason." She tells him.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Jason laughs "Keon shot me in the foot once. We aren't shooting anyone," he glares at both of them.

[/QUOTE]
"..tell him to keep his fire in check so I don't have to.." she grumbles.

Boe said:
Avery sighed happily, and leaned against her, "I love you..." He admitted happily
She looked up at him and smiled. "I love you too." She said. Her stomach growled slightly. "What type of grub do we have?"

He smiles "Good, now keep the fire for emergencies, and 2 don't shoot the mans foot. I feel like I am talking to children." He rolls his eyes.

Slasher999999999 said:
sighing in frustation he would turn on the sink and splash water onto his face, the feeling of the cold water hitting his face would send shivers down his spine slightly. Turningoff the sink he would gaze up at the mirror only for him to gasp and his crimson eyes widen. In his reflection was a identical copy of him but this one had messy black hair and his crimson eyes see seemed to have a glow in them that showed wisdom, power and demanded respect. His clothing would be completley oppiste. Instead of the white cloak and white body arrmor, the reflection was doned in a black teench coat that ended to his ankles and a black long sleeve muscle shirt, he had in black pants and black combats boots .
(KEON xD )

Mira1 said:
She looked up at him and smiled. "I love you too." She said. Her stomach growled slightly. "What type of grub do we have?"
"Mm... Great question." He said, as he let go of her. He grabbed her hand, and helped her up gently, leading her to the door. He dragged her downstairs with a smile, and through the hall that led to the dining room, which was normally blocked off. The whole hall was lit by scented candles, and it was almost as clean as it was before the apocalypse

(you will find out it may or may not who knows it might have been someone really close to him)

Jason walks up too the man, staring him in the eyes "You look very familiar to someone I know," he grabs him, studies him, then puts him down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back