• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the cloak figure would park his car newr a huge tower that seemed to not have been touched by the apocolaypse, their would be huge fences with guars in white armor patrolling the area, there would be temts and transports going in and out of the place. the SIGMA logo would be displayed on the top of the tower for all to see.

He puts his head is his hand "Is this the shit Keon had to deal with," he looks at the Pyro "He was my leader, he was the only one I knew who could shut up a room. He died by a unknown reason, and I wasn't there to help."

Jason smiled "Thanks, my group split after that, I was the only one who had stayed til Amy asked me to leave with her. I did and I took two wolves Scarlet, and Snow, and Ashlie, my second in commands baby. I am out here looking for food and trying to rebuild a group" he looks a 2 "She just seems quiet that is all."

She sighed and walked furather aways. She shook her head and looked to the roof tops. Now she remembered why she kept to herself. People.. she sighed and slinked off. She kept them in ear shot but stayed silent herself.

as the unknown man walked through the front door he was greeted by heavily armored guards he would walk straight and head to the desk. the woman would look up and give him smile, he would nod slightly and head to the elevator and head to floor 99

Last edited by a moderator:
He tips his hat "I just don't know what to do anymore, people are complicated. Keon was off the chart on how odd, and mysterious he was. He was the leader but he didn't try to kill me on sight. Hell at some points he tried to trust me but I just failed," he starts to walk faster.

He'd attempt to keep up. "Im sure you tried your best, not everyone can be superman." He'd kill the zombies following him. "Never give up."

Heavy footsteps pushed into her hearing. "Puppies and kittens.." she murdered. She turned and pulled out her sling shot. She slid a key into the piece and aimed at the z that had came up behind her. The key rocketed forward propelled by force. It lodged into the z's head with a sickening squelch. It dropped and she sighed. "One thousand.. nine hundred.."

Boe said:
Avery smiled a bit, completely forgetting about the 'Date' he'd been working on all day. She was more important. Avery put his arm around Mira comfortingly, and laid his head on hers, sighing happily. @Boe

Enmyira said:
Heavy footsteps pushed into her hearing. "Puppies and kittens.." she murdered. She turned and pulled out her sling shot. She slid a key into the piece and aimed at the z that had came up behind her. The key rocketed forward propelled by force. It lodged into the z's head with a sickening squelch. It dropped and she sighed. "One thousand.. nine hundred.."
(You are so deep into the 10k part it is amazing xD )

Jason smiled "Thanks for that, you'll thank me for what I am about to do," he shoots a zombie that was about to bite him "Keep each other safe, that is what my mom use to say."

Mira1 said:
She looked around the room a little more. Not saying abword. She noticed the Rose on the floor and smiled. She moved away from him for a second and grabbed it. Moving back twoards him she smelled it. She hugged him again. @Boe
Avery blushed lightly, and hugged her back. "Do you like it? I searched the whole 1st floor for one that wasn't dead..." He explained, a little embarrassed.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](You are so deep into the 10k part it is amazing xD )

[/QUOTE]
((I'm actually doing really bad. Watching it atm. I am failing.))

White Shamrock]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/members/slasher999999999.47488/ said:
Slasher999999999[/URL] my brother is going to be 10k on this rp xD )
((I'm going to be such a Grammer Nazi then...))

He spins his guns "No problem, I have these guns since I was 10." he smiled cleaning them.

(can you at least create danger, oh zombie god)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back