• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mira looked over at him once more. She was still shaking but her breathing had steadied. "A-avery..." She said as if she was asking a question. @Boe

(ok can someone explain what the heck is happening i understand that jason blew up a guilding but that is all i know)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason looks over and sees his pyrotechnic friend and wakes, he looks at 2 "That guy likes to watch the world burn, anything else you need before we continue," he smiles.

Slasher999999999 said:
(ok can someone explain what the heck is happening)
(Jason, 2, and the sloth in a space suit, are traveling into the city, Avery and Mira went shopping for baby stuff, Mira just had a night terror, and Kira, Jane, and Amber are all tacking)

Mira leaned her head on his shoulder. She picked up Keons knife and studied it more. She was still shaking but not as bad as before. She wiped off her face then picked up the stuffed bear. She held them close to her and nussled her head under his. @Boe

She stares at Jason. She smirks and glances at the pyro. "You shouldn't set them on fire. It will catch other things."

Avery smiled a bit, completely forgetting about the 'Date' he'd been working on all day. She was more important. Avery put his arm around Mira comfortingly, and laid his head on hers, sighing happily. @Mira1

"I don't. You don't see a fire department up and running. That fire can spread into the town further. You won't only be killing zs. You'll end up killing us and anyone else who may be trying to live in town!"

He points his guns at both of them "LISTEN! I want neither of your bullshit and Pyro don't burn our surroundings we need to at least try to survive. We can't just get aggressive on each other, my leader taught me that lesson. I won't forget it too fast" he guns his guns away.

She wanted to part. To split. But no way was she going to let the pyro burn what was left of the world... if noting else.... she'd keep an eye on him. "Tch." She grumbled and moved ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back