• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avery saw Mira, and ran over to her. He saw the zombie, and frowned. "Mira... Honey... Look away..." He said quietly, as he took his axe from his belt, and reeled it back. @Mira1

Mira shields her eyes from what he was about to do. Crying more she curled up near the wall. Not looking back at the girl, or Avery. She stiffens up, hearing the sound of Avery killing the zombie. @Boe

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Shamrock]He walks in and puts the ladder down and looks back seeing zombies slowly flooding the building "Climb now!," he closes the door to buy some time.

[/QUOTE]
She doesn't need to be told twice. She quickly scampers up the ladder and climbs onto the roof. She tests it fully before turning to get ready to provide cover for him.

Mira1 said:
Mira shields her eyes from what he was about to do. Crying more she curled up near the wall. Not looking back at the girl, or Avery. She stiffens up, hearing the sound of Avery killing the zombie. @Boe
Avery looked back at her, and wiped his axe off on his pants, before putting it back on his belt. "I'm sorry... It's in a better place now Honey..." He said, as he knelt down next to her, and put a hand on her shoulder comfortingly

Boe said:
Avery looked back at her, and wiped his axe off on his pants, before putting it back on his belt. "I'm sorry... It's in a better place now Honey..." He said, as he knelt down next to her, and put a hand on her shoulder comfortingly
(Not as bad as Murphy letting a zombie dad inside a house where a little girl and her mom are there, so he can take their stuff xD )

Mira still crys but stands. Not looking back at the dead child. She slowly walks back to the van and gets in the drivers seat. Not saying a word. @Boe

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]He climbs up fast and looks back pulling a grenade "Ready for anything," he smiled as the moans became louder.

[/QUOTE]
She tilts her head then holds out an alarm clock. "Here, strap it to a grenade after a bignore group. Tell me when and where you throw it. If I shoot it at their head level it will kill two waves..." she explained

"Hand me a grenade.." she murmers. She readies her sling shot and glances over. She could shoot it further this way. Her gun was by her side, waiting to be used.

Mira1 said:
Mira still crys but stands. Not looking back at the dead child. She slowly walks back to the van and gets in the drivers seat. Not saying a word. @Boe
Avery sighed, and got into the passenger's seat. "It's okay Mira..." He said, trying to comfort her as much as possible, "But this is the world we live in now... We're gonna have to get used to it."

She switches to her gun. She follows it with the scope, takes a deep breath,then shoots it at just the right moment. "Duck!" She yells and dives to the side. The clock grenade explodes in a Shockwave, sending clock shrapnel and gears everywhere. A huge circle of zs go down from the effect.

Jason laughs as he shoots more, then has an idea. He grabs a few grenade and throws them into the place they came from locking the door "RUN!" He says running in the opposite direction.

Mira stopped crying and drove out of the parking lot. "Where to now?" She sighed sadly and drove down the road, twoards the hotel.

"I think we have everything we need for a while... Maybe we can explore the hotel a bit more?" He asked, as he looked forwards, and sighed. @Mira1

She nods. "Okay." She says quietly, still choked up. She pulls into the parking lot of the hotel and parks the car. She hesitantly gets out of the car but doesn't walk to the hotel.

"I-I'm fine..." She says and grabs the couple toys she had picked up for the baby. She walks back to the hotel, her head pointed down at the ground.

Avery rolls the crib that he'd found, filled with toys, food, blankets, and clothes, to the entrance, before walking through, and closing the door behind them. He barricaded the door once again, and walked to the counter, where he left the crib, "Mira... You can talk to me if you need to." He explained, as he noticed the position of her head

She sighs and takes out her gun, shooting the ground by his foot. "I told you to go the fuck away. Did I come across as too nice? Or do I have to turn into the bad guy here?"

Boe said:
Avery rolls the crib that he'd found, filled with toys, food, blankets, and clothes, to the entrance, before walking through, and closing the door behind them. He barricaded the door once again, and walked to the counter, where he left the crib, "Mira... You can talk to me if you need to." He explained, as he noticed the position of her head
She didn't say a word to him. She just walked upstairs and went into their room. She sits in the corner holding Keon's knife and the stuffed bear, sobbing quietly.

Avery figured he'd give her some time alone, so he removed the barricades in the hall leading to the kitchen and dining space, before walking in, and spending the rest of the day mercilessly killing any infected, and barricading any other halls and rooms that he didn't clear. By the night time, he was already cleaning the mess, moving the bodies, and lighting scented candles. Avery walked up to the room, with a fresh, clean suit he'd gotten from a bedroom, and cleaned himself, and slick, tidy hair. He walked in, with a rose, looking for Mira. @Mira1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back