• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPTheWarrior said:
he runs until he finds her "Hey. Using a horse here is dangerous!" @Brianna Ackerman
[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]She sighs and takes out her gun, shooting the ground by his foot. "I told you to go the fuck away. Did I come across as too nice? Or do I have to turn into the bad guy here?"

[/QUOTE]
Amber

"Well I'm 16 but, still you have a gun I have punches and kicks, not the most evenly matched thing in the world." Amber continued jogging until she saw Jane stop infront of Kira. Amber clunched her fists but immediately loosened them, trying not to prove that girl's point. Amber covered up her annoyance of with the girl again by taking a deep breath and not making any eye contact with her at all. Amber just stood there and waited for Jane to finish talking talking with her.

Last edited by a moderator:
The explosion was powerful causing Jason to fall as it happened. He laughed "Wow, that was stronger than I thought I would be. Nice work 2" he smiles at her as he dust himself off.

Boe said:
Avery figured he'd give her some time alone, so he removed the barricades in the hall leading to the kitchen and dining space, before walking in, and spending the rest of the day mercilessly killing any infected, and barricading any other halls and rooms that he didn't clear. By the night time, he was already cleaning the mess, moving the bodies, and lighting scented candles. Avery walked up to the room, with a fresh, clean suit he'd gotten from a bedroom, and cleaned himself, and slick, tidy hair. He walked in, with a rose, looking for Mira. @Mira1
(Sorry for late reply I'm binge watching supernatural.)

Mira lay, asleep in the corner. Tear marks were visible on her face. She held the bear and the knife close to her. Moments later she woke up screaming. Her hands were shaking and she dropped the knife and bear. Curling up in a ball she looked around frantically.

Avery dropped the rose, walked over to her, with a scared face. He knelt down next to her, and put a hand to her forehead, feeling for a fever, or any sign of sickness, "Mira... Are you okay?" He asked warmly, scared of what she might say in response

Jason rolls his eyes "Sorry for killing zombies" he walks climbs down stairs down stairs realizing he forgot to grab something. He walks and grabs a sarsaparilla thinking "Later" and yells "Ready, come on."

He kicks a destroyed can "There are more stores, this is a god damn city there must be more." He walks out looking outside.

She was breathing heavily. She looked at him and pushed him away slightly. "D-dont hurt me!" She yelled and covered her face. Fear could be seen in her eyes. @Boe

Avery looked down, and remembered her telling him about her frequent night terrors. "Mira... Calm down..." He said warmly, as he held up his hands, showing a form of surrender, to show he wasn't going to hurt her. @Mira1

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]He kicks a destroyed can "There are more stores, this is a god damn city there must be more." He walks out looking outside.

[/QUOTE]
She sighed and shook her head. "Picked most of em myself." She grumbled and and started to wander again.

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{welcome back. You missed Kira turning bitch mode on}

[/QUOTE]
(D-do you know what happened while you where gone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back