• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm not a kid." She murmurs darkly and slides her slingshot back into her pocket. With a sigh she shook her head and followed.

Jason laughed "I call you kid because you haven't told me your name, anyways I need to go to the city. I need to get food for my group," he walks towards the city.

She sighs and follows. "I told you.. Two." She replied. Her eyes were up, scanning the buildings, looking for walkways and vantage points.

"I got attacked by three... basically z's on steroids and meth.." She explained. "I.. took down two of em.. and that odd guy took down the last... I got a bit banged up.. he stitched me up... the end." She murmured. Her fingers went up to absentmindedly trace the stitches on her head.

Jason looks around interested "You killed two demolishers, well join the club. Three does sound crazy, they appear more and more," he walks into a store

She simply follows him in and stays alert. She was careful when stepping, knowing that more often than not, places had traps in them.

Jason turns around and shoots a zombie behind her "It has been hard to survive since everyone left the mansion," he puts away his gun.

"Ah." She dryly comments and keeps on walking. She saw an old dirty tote on the ground, so she stooped to pick it up. With a small nod of satisfaction she wandered along and started picking up some things to fill it. Most of the items were electronic toys, a watch, an old-time alarm clock. She could ways use more gears. "Tell me if you find any keys." She called out. She also started to fill the bag with anything else she could find that she could think of a use for.

Jason laughs putting food in his bag "You some kind of hoarder," he starts to grab other thing getting carried away.

"Keys and gears work just as well as bullets in most cases." She replied. "The z's skulls are softer, so they can penetrate without too much difficulty.." She adds as a way of explanation.

Jason looks around then hear noises "I bet the horde has found us, grab as much as you can and get ready to shoot something," he takes out his gun.

She shrugs and takes out her sling shot. She presses her lips into a line and then suddenly pockets it. She hurriedly runs over to grab a ladder. "Back door?" She asks. She wanted to be on the roof. It was time to take out the horde, and now that she had more supplies, it would be that much easier.

she lets him take it and follows. If he has grenades, she could magnify the effect if she could strap on the alarm clock. It had plenty of sharp shrapnel. Now.. If he threw it, and she shot it at about head level, it would do more damage and perhaps let the gears fly through more than two targets..

Jason heard the noises get louder and louder "I think they have surrounded the building, lets hurry," he starts to walk faster.

Mira1 said:
Once she gets on the open road, she calms her driving. She pulled into the parking lot of the store. She turns off the car and pockets the key. "Let's go." She says exiting the car.
Avery grabbed his axe, and followed her to the front of the store. The doors were locked. Avery smiled, and grabbed a pillow from on the ground. He put the pillow to the window, and smashed it with his axe, leaving only the sound of falling glass. Avery walked in, and instantly whacked a infected's skull, killing it.

She walks in after him and looks around the store. "Creeepy." She said and chuckled. Walking around the store she grabbed a small stuffed bear. @Boe

Avery nodded in agreement, as he put his axe on his belt. He grabbed a cart, and began throwing things like bottles, clothes, blankets, and toys into it until it was full. He was about to bring the items out of the store, when he saw an adorable crib. His eyes widened a bit, and he pushed the cart out of the store, before grabbing the crib as well. He put everything in the back of the van, and waited for Mira to bring whatever she brought @Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
He walks in and puts the ladder down and looks back seeing zombies slowly flooding the building "Climb now!," he closes the door to buy some time.

She continued to brows around for different things before pausing in her tracks. She backed away slowly seeing what looked like a little girl standing in front of her. She fell over a ball that was on the floor cauting the girl to face her. It was obvious the girl was a zombie from her features. Mira looked in fear at the young female zombie that stood before her. Tears formed in her eyes as the zombie got closer to her, but she didn't fight back. She slowly moved back, still on the ground. @Boe

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back