• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the cloaked figure would turn back aground and walk away he would head down stairs and get into his lambiridi amd speed off.

Avery grabbed Mira's hand, and was about to grab the box of Cheerios, before sighing. "Can you... Can you grab the box of Cheerios?" He asked, sounding a little sad, as he looked down at his left arm. @Mira1

She smiled and nodded. She bent over and grabbed the Cheerios. Setting them on her counter she looked back over at Avery. "Do we have any bowls?" She asks looking around. @Boe

Last edited by a moderator:
"Not unless you wanna make a trip to the kitchen..." Avery said, as he looked at the barricaded hallway that lead there. He sighed, and dragged her upstairs, opening the door with his foot, something he'd been doing for a while now. He walked up to the 7th floor, which is where their room was, and he opened the door with his foot, once again. He walked inside, and sat down at the small table, letting go of Mira's hand. @Mira1

She grabbed the box of Cheerios before they left. Making sure to carry them with her on the way up the stairs. When they get to the room she sets them on the table. Digging through them and grabbing a small handful, she eats some. @Boe

Boe said:
"Not unless you wanna make a trip to the kitchen..." Avery said, as he looked at the barricaded hallway that lead there. He sighed, and dragged her upstairs, opening the door with his foot, something he'd been doing for a while now. He walked up to the 7th floor, which is where their room was, and he opened the door with his foot, once again. He walked inside, and sat down at the small table, letting go of Mira's hand. @Mira1
(Avery reminds me of that one guy from Zombie Land who is always looking for a twinkie xD )

Avery grabbed a huge handful, and shoved them down his throat. He swallowed, and looked at Mira, "So... Name ideas?" He asked, as he grabbed another handful, and ate them happily. #Cheerios @Mira1

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Avery reminds me of that one guy from Zombie Land who is always looking for a twinkie xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah! Just with Cheerios xD )

Boe said:
Avery grabbed a huge handful, and shoved them down his throat. He swallowed, and looked at Mira, "So... Name ideas?" He asked, as he grabbed another handful, and ate them happily. #Cheerios @Mira1
She looks at him confused. "What do you mean name ideas?" She leabs back eating more Cheerios.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](I see where this is going and I regret staying up to see what happens xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Where is it going exactly?)

Mira1 said:
She looks at him confused. "What do you mean name ideas?" She leabs back eating more Cheerios.
Avery sighed, "Baby name ideas..." He said, gesturing to her stomach with his good hand, before grabbing another handful of Cheerios, and eating them eagerly, waiting for her response.

She tilts her head at him and squints her eyes. "Who said I was pregnant?" She asked before eating some more Cheerios.

Mira smiled. "I guess your right." She took some more Cheerios. "So, if it's a girl. How about Eve?" She said and smiled.

Avery warmed up inside, as she accepted the fact that she may be pregnant, "Mm... Eve sounds great." He said, as he rubbed his full stomach. He'd gotten used to small rations, so it was normal for him to get full easily. @Mira1

"If it's a boy, sell you decide." She smiles and stopped eating Cheerios. She leaned back into her chair and stretches. @Boe

"Mm... Morgan maybe?" He asked, as he stood up, and paced around the hotel room, trying to think. He grabbed a bottle of water and began drinking heavily. @Mira1

"I like that name, maybe we can train him to use a staff." She says and stands. "Oh! And teach him to show mercy to humans!" She chuckles. "I dont know why, but that sounds like it would fit the name well." @Boe

(You know what I mean in that post ;) )

Avery laughed a bit, "Yeah..." He said happily, sounding like he was deep in a dream. He looked down at her, and smiled widely, "We need to find a baby store to loot..." He said, excited that he may get to be a father. @Mira1

"Then let's go!" She said happily and started to move the baracades out of their way. She then ran to the van and sat in the passenger seat. @Boe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back