• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Maybe you should drive..." He said, as he opened the passengers side door, and gestured to his left arm, "I don't wanna crash..." He said, already feeling a little scared for the child. @Mira1

She shrugged and smiled. "Sounds good to me." She hops over to the drivers side and holds her had out. "Keys" she said and smiled at him.

He handed her the keys, and hopped in, closing the door behind him. He buckled in, and looked over at her, smiling widely, and shaking a little bit. @Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
She put the key in the ignition and turned it, starting the engine. She saw Avery shaking and smiled. "It's okay, just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I'm a bad driver. You have nothing to worry about." She says and laughs, purposely pulling out of the parking lot fast.

Avery smiled a bit, "I know... I know..." He said, with a small chuckle as she ripped out of the parking lot. He pointed out a small Baby themed store as they drove, "Hey, lets try there!" He said happily @Mira1

Once she gets on the open road, she calms her driving. She pulled into the parking lot of the store. She turns off the car and pockets the key. "Let's go." She says exiting the car.

CellistCat606 said:

Amber

"How could I? I have my hands to remind me of it." As much as Amber wanted to race Jane, he probably would assume she was running away and would shoot her. So Amber just started to jog behind Jane. "So what's the plan when we catchup to Kiera?"

-=-=((@JPTheWarrior))=-=-
"Wait for the zombies to catch the horse OR wait until she stops. And you don't need to be afraid of me by the way... how old are you?"

@CellistCat606

(LIKE HELL ASHLIE IS GOING ANYWHERE NEAR AVERY SHE IS NOT PICKING UP YOUR BAD HABBITS xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
"I guess so.." She murmurs and pulls her rifle onto her back. She dug her sling shot out and tilted her head. "How do we go about this?"

He thinks then says "I will throw a grenade every 10 feet, once the zombies are gone run as fast as you can, either that or I just carry another person on my shoulder" he points to Luke who is asleep.

She rolls her eyes and digs out a few gears from one of her pockets. She gestures with her head for him to lead the way. This guy was almost certainly as interesting as the last.

She sighs and bolts after him. She didn't need to use her sling shot quite yet. To her, it was preferable over using her knife.

Jason looks back seeing her and yells "Keep up unless you want you me to get 10k kills which will include you." he smiles craking a zombies head.

Her right eye twitches in annoyance and she loads up a gear. In a quick second she lets it fly, downing two z's who'd crept up on the stranger and the person on his back. "Watch your six next time." She grumbled and bolted ahead of him.

Jason looks agitated as he runs faster, shooting two in front "Sorry meet you up ahead," he passes you as he throws another grenade.

She sighs and easily bolts through the mini hord, careful to dodge them and keep on. Only about 6 more met their ends before she reached the thinning parts.

After Jason was far enough from the horde, he caught his breath "My god the hordes get thicker and thicker every day," he looks tired waiting for her.

She walks over to him, always increasing the distance from the horde. For some reason they weren't running, just shambling towards them with their dead eyes and rotting flesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back