• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(IM SO SORRY -Imagine Dragons starts to play in the background-)

0fc8bf8d160b653da54a9041b385c2d1070253c91c1dc29795405ad49d5489fb_1.gif

Jason gives Amy Ashlie and runs to the noise, tipping his hat "Another fat ass," he smirks still running towards the sound.

2 demolished could be seen crouching and eating the dead corpses of a family (a mom,dad,2 girls and 1 boy they just killed them) one of the demolished would have the girls in his hand and would bite their heads off, blood spattering everywhere, the other demolished would be holding the mom in one hand and the boy in other, while the father would be in its mouth only his legs would be visible

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason smirks as he pulls out two grenades with the pins out and throws them, then running to another place not wanting to be seen.

Meinir sighed and glanced up at the sky. Her shoulders slumped and her head tilted in a bored way. It was a sad time to be alone, but a sort of normal feeling at this point. "Grr.." she grumbled and puffed out her cheeks like a squirrel as she continued walking on through a small desolate town. Buildings were trashed, graffiti littered walls, a few corpses littered the street. It'd been a while since she'd seen an actual person, never mind being in a group. People were hard to trust, more so than the z's. When ever she was alone, bored, or trying to get something- like a nightmare or flashback out of her head- she'd taken to rambling old Irish poetry her mum n da' had taught.

"
I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree,

And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made;

Nine bean rows will I have there, a hive for the honey bee,

And live alone in the bee loud glade.

And I shall have some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow,

Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings;

There midnight’s all a glimmer, and noon a purple glow,

And evening full of the linnet’s wings.

I will arise and go now, for always night and day

I hear lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore;

While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements grey,

I hear it in the deep heart’s core."

She evenly recited the famous poem. With yet another sigh she crossed over what would be the town limits, and out
into the forest. Most of the day, and that of the previous, she spent scavenging. A small pack on her back held two waterbotles, a canteen, some cans of food, and a few suture kits. Out of everything, that was what she usually tended to need the most. For once in her life, she was very glad that her father had taught her as well as he did.

Jason covers his face as he releases a smoke bomb covering his scent as he runs again, putting 4 grenades in there path then jolting away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back