• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Oh.)

Skylyn pushed her way through the city, hiding in ally ways and sleeping in attics, she was way too far off the trail for anyone from the mansion to see or hear her. Her eyes were focused and she hadn't slept since the night that Keon died, having a horrid dream, she refused sleep. She kept walking killing anything near but not disrupting if one was too far away.

Jason gets hit by the table then snaps "ALRIGHT YOU ASKED FOR IT" he jumps into the restaurant gets some supplies and makes a Molotov. He throw it at the beast running out fast, he looks at the other one and yells "YOU ARE ONE UGLY MOTHER FUCKER" and shoots it in the eyes.

(I love Predator)

Last edited by a moderator:
James finished taking a long sip from the tap. He now don't know where else to go. After escaping from the moving corpses, he wanted to be in a safe place. He then found a broken beer bottle beside the bushes. He picked it up by grabbing it upside down and then moved on to the next town.

Shayla yawns as she trudges through the forest. One of her trusty pistols firmly in her hand. Twigs and leaves snap and break under her heavy black combat boots. Her hair cascaded down her back surprisingly clean and untangled. Her clothes weren't very tattered and were remarkably clean. In the specific part of the forest she was in there were twice as many 'killers', as she called them. There moans and groans echo from all directions. A small smirk forms on her lips as she walks deeper into the forest. It was true that she came there because the zombies were there and she intended to attract more. Why not attract a hell lot of them and kill them all at a time? Was her thought process. And angway she would be killing two birds with one stone: she'd be able to 'train' as she put it, and kill the things she hated the most in a large number. It was a win win situation for her. I could definitely die but why should that stop me? Thats just another reason to do it. Shayla points her pistol at a zombie approaching her and fires at it's head. The gun shot echos through the forest and the zombie falls limp on the ground, a bullet hole and a good amount of blood on its head. The gunfire attracts the zombies to her though she climbs the nearest tree and stands on a branch. She continues to shoot and throw throwing knives at the zombies heads whenever they came into her sight.

(Ah that was longer than I wanted it to be! Lol xD )

On his way to town, suddenly James heard a loud voice coming from the restaurant. James decided not to enter since he thinks he is a well known murderer. "I probably should not enter.... I might get caught... " James decided not to enter and headed into a nearby store next to that restaurant.

Mask said:
On his way to town, suddenly James heard a loud voice coming from the restaurant. James decided not to enter since he thinks he is a well known murderer. "I probably should not enter.... I might get caught... " James decided not to enter and headed into a nearby store next to that restaurant.
(Would that be Moi)

A loud shot rang in a deep echo. She blinked and lifted up her head. Suddenly she became aware of rustling behind her. Her eyes narrowed and she tensed up. She listened for a second more before sighing. "Puppies n' kittens." She said and slid her sling shot from her pocket. The methodical heavy sliding steps grew louder as the Zs came closer. She dug out two gears from her pocket and turned just as they came into her view. Both legs spread shoulder length apart, she drew in a deep breath and squared her shoulders. She slid a gear onto the small leather piece then drew back the sling. It was just like shooting a bow. She nailed one easily, then the other. The gears slid through the air silently and with great force. One of them even went straight through and lodged itself into the trees beyond their little encounter. She smirked and both the z's dropped in unison.

1 demolished would be dead the other would be stumbling around while it is on fire

Last edited by a moderator:
James enters the store to look for some supplies that are still available. The store was rather small and it was packed with camping and travelling equipment. But there weren't any thing that could kill those monsters lurking outside. James picked a pink hello kitty backpack for storing his equipment. He then stuff the ropes, a tent and first aid inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back