• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Well... Me and @Mira1 are in a hotel, on the 7th floor, uhh... In a room. Also, there is a van parked out front in front of the doors, which are barricaded.)

The demolished would run with their hands infant of them charging to where the smoke is only for them to stumble when the grenades exploded.

Boe said:
(Well... Me and @Mira1 are in a hotel, on the 7th floor, uhh... In a room. Also, there is a van parked out front in front of the doors, which are barricaded.)
(Ah thats. Think imma just join and see where it goes from there xD )

(So basically Kira left to go to town, Avery and Mira are in the hotel like bie said, Jason Amy and a baby and a wolf are toghther and Jane and Amber are following Kira even when she told them not to.)

Libra259 said:
(Ah thats. Think imma just join and see where it goes from there xD )
(The van has 'Zombies hate fast food' spray painted on it, also a zombie with a sad face. My artwork :) )

Slasher999999999 said:
(So basically Kira left to go to town, Avery and Mira are in the hotel like bie said, Jason Amy and a baby and a wolf are toghther and Jane and Amber are following Kira even when she told them not to.)
(You forgot Keon died)

Jason starts to spin around them throwing different explosives at them, and then yells "Keon says hi," then runs in a different direction.

[QUOTE="J I N X]Has anyone realized that she left? xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Yes and after you Jason, Amy, and Ashlie left the mansion)

Jason barely misses the car then throw a grenade in his mouth as it explodes, walking away, tipping his hat "Ya fat asses deserved that"

(cool guys don't look at explosions xD )

The other one would miss it charge and charge into a wall not stoping and going into a building which appears to be a restaurant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back