• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She removed her shirt and threw it on the ground. Digging through her bag she grabbed a large white undershirt and put it on, before removing her pants. She yawned and sat down in a chair. She continued to stare at the ruined city and frowned, knowing the world would never be as it was before.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
tumblr_o37q8aO3sp1v6l8w2o1_400.gif

[/QUOTE]
(Me RN)

James would become very frustrated if he is the murderer, yet he have to get water since he's thirsty. He slid down the slide and attempted to walk towards the drinking tap.

She yawned once more and nodded at him. She slowly rose from the chair and laid down next to him in the bed. She pulled the covers over herself and looked up at the ceiling as well.

He blushed intensely, as he looked over at her, half naked. He pulled the covers over himself as well, and lay still, with a ever-darkening blush on his face @Mira1

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Have any of you heard of a *fade to black* scene)

[/QUOTE]
(Mm... Yeah... If we did 'That', we'd go into a PM. Dumbo)

Mira1 said:
She yawned once more and nodded at him. She slowly rose from the chair and laid down next to him in the bed. She pulled the covers over herself and looked up at the ceiling as well.
Boe said:
(Mm... Yeah... If we did 'That', we'd go into a PM. Dumbo)
(Wait... Are we doing 'That'?)

(Also, @Slasher999999999, it's what you do when two characters do 'It'. If ya know what I mean)

Slasher999999999 said:
(Well I be having stuff happen right now TIME FOR SOME DEMOLISHER ACTION)
(You said 2-3 months... At least leave me and Mira alone... There has to be time for character development...)

(Leaves as well -fades to black- ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
(demolisher action is not the shit hitting the fan beside I never said they would attack welp if you maked your scent and cover the lights and windows then you good)

She quickly jumps out of the bed. She closes the doors' covers them with dark blinds. She then walks over and blows out all the candles, making sure no light will show outside the room. She walks back over to the bed. "Just incase those... Things wander over here again." She says and lays back down in the bed, yawning.

(@Boe I WAS KIDDING! xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back