• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avery sighed, and rested his head on hers. He would have put his arm around her, but she went to his left side... Somehow he knew he'd never be the same after all of this... Losing his wrist... Losing Keon... It was sad... Avery looked over at Mira, and his face brightened up. Hey... At least I have Mira... He thought, as he turned his full body to face her. He put his arms around her, and pulled her into a gentle hug, a few tears falling from his face. He didn't know if they were happy, or sad tears...

Amy walked around the disgusting house, the rancid smell invaded her nose. She had her bag on her back ready to leave on her way again. " Jason, I'm leaving."

@White Shamrock

purplepanda288 said:
Amy walked around the disgusting house, the rancid smell invaded her nose. She had her bag on her back ready to leave on her way again. " Jason, I'm leaving."
Jason walked up in a low voice asks "You too, don't blame you for that" he smiles a weak grin before sitting on the couch, playing with ashlie.

purplepanda288

Last edited by a moderator:

Amber

If it didn't take so long for Amber to get out and if she had a weapon she would've jumped out and started chasing after her (knowing fully well that she wouldn't be able to catch up to her and then just follow the tracks). Sadly, she wasn't able to do either of those. It made her upset knowing that she couldn't chase after that 'no chances girl.' Amber then took a deep breath. "How about I meet your other friends?" "Unless if they're all like her and will go on and on about my 10 years ago self."

-=-=((
@JPTheWarrior))=-=-

James exits the house filled with corpses since it stinks like cow shit. Once he gets to go outside, he sees moving corpses heading towards his way. James was not sure what they are but come to think of it, he have seen them before. He starts to run from them immediately, thinking he is the cause. Whether he is a murderer or an important person, he have to flee. James also thinks that they may know his internet history.

Jason thinks for a second then takes her hand, he smiles "Too many memories," he grabs Ashlie and whistles for Snow, he gives her his old hat, putting on his new one, "Ready."

purplepanda288 said:
Amy let out a sigh. " I'm not leaving alone, your coming with me." She outstretched her hand, if he didn't t take her hand she would leave and never look back.
purplepanda288

(Kira is going to be so mad xD )

(Scarlet was the wolf that Keon was going to give to Daisie but since she is gone then I guess her new master would be Kira and Ashlie she was the mate to the alpha wolf)

James stops by at a certain train station after escaping from the zombies. He was so tired, thirsty, and confused at the same time. "What the hell are they? They must be one of the police force to stop me from killing those people..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back