• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amber

Amber was bored of waiting for them to solve this (even though tit's only been a few seconds of waiting). As much as Amber didn't want to ask this what other choice did she have? Amber rolled her eyes and sighed "is there anything I can do to make you trust me?" She said in a complaining tone towards the girl.

-=-=((@Brianna Ackerman))=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
CellistCat606 said:

Amber

Amber was bored of waiting for them to solve this (even though it's only been a few seconds of waiting). As much as Amber didn't want to ask this what other choice did she have? Amber rolled her eyes and sighed "is there anything I can do to make you trust me?" She said in a comaining tone towards the girl.

-=-=((@Brianna Ackerman))=-=-

he looks at her then back to the girl @Brianna Ackerman

(Avery has more soft and compassionate, Skylyn has left the building, Keon is dead, Kira has become depressed, Mira has left as well, and Jason is trying to be Keon WOW, and then you have Jane, Amber, and Amy who haven't change)

( t( -_- )t Change your body to this!)

Mira turned to him and smiled slightly hugging him back. She let go and looked at the road once more. Tears form in her eyes once again. "Its my fault..." @Boe

(OMG you guys make want to fix this all but I want to see how this all turns out AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *grabs hair and starts to pull it*)

Slasher999999999 said:
(OMG you guys make want to fix this all but I want to see how this all turns out AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *grabs hair and starts to pull it*)
(I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU JUST SAID OR ASKED xD )

James would hang there from the wall, laughing softly ad talking to himself. Other than that he'd plot to escape and burn the damed settlement to the ground. Once in a while a guard would walk by and bang on the bars and yell to stop talking. "He will be the first to die." James thought to himself.

The sound of screams of pain and gun shots being fire would echo everywhere in the prison. the guard that yelled at James his head would roll over to James.

(

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](@Boe

[/QUOTE]
Avery cupped her small chin in his hand gently, and turned her face to face his, "No one could have changed what happened..." He said, as he put his arm around her waist gently, before pulling her close to him. He closed his eyes, and sighed, before looking at the building behind her, "I'll be back... Please... Stay here..." He said quietly, afraid he would lose her. He looked at her, and waited for a response

She looked up at him. "If I wouldn't have had us leave." She looks down at the ground. "I could have helped, we could have saved him." She says now weeping slightly. She nodded at him and sat down next to a car. "Ill be here." She says and looks down at the ground. When he walks away she pulls out Keon's hunting knife. "I'm sorry..." She says holding it in her hands.

Avery sighed, not wanting to leave her, but knowing he had to. He jumped up, and kicked off a wall, jumping back, and grabbing onto a fire escape. He pulled himself up, and walked up the rusty stairs, till he got to the roof. He looked around, and found what he was looking for, A van. Of course, he wasn't just looking for a van, it could have been anything really, but the van was a newer model, and it was amazingly clean. He jumped down the other side of the building, and ran to the van. He popped the door open, and was greeted by a new car smell, and a nice gray interior. He got in, and hotwired it quickly, before closing the door. He made his way back around to where Mira was, in the van

2016-ford-transit%20van%20150-front-angle3_10758_089_640x480.jpg
@Mira1

She looked up at the van and smiled. Hopping up from where she was sitting she carefully slides the knife into her bag and walks up to the window. "Mind if I do something real quick?" She asks pulling some spray paint out of the bag. She chuckles and shakes it up. @Boe

He eyed the spray paint, and then looked at the interior. He sighed, "Fine..." He said, reluctant of letting her ruin what he thought was perfection... He smiled a bit, and sighed, waiting to see what she'd do. @Mira1

(I swear to god this is the one Ford I love... If you do anything to fuck it up too bad, I will be moderately angry! xD )

(If I had a van like this, apocalypse or not I would put this on the side of it xD )

She cheered and went to the side of the car. In black and red spray paint she wrote out the words. 'Zombies Hate Fast Food!' She completed the art with a green zombie head that had a sad facial expression. She walked over to the window and smiles. "Come take a look." She said happy of her artwork. "If you don't like it we can wash it off, I have some paint remover in my bag as well." She said and put away the cans of spray paint. @Boe

(I think its amazing :3 and very clever. I want to do it to my car when I get older. (If I get a van))

He got out, and burst out laughing, loudly. He used her for support so he didn't topple over. They heard shuffling, and moans, as the back of the hoard began to turn around, attracted to his laughter. His face tensed up instantly, and he pointed to the design, "Let's test that theory!" He yelled, as he retracted his hand, and got in the driver's side door. He revved the engine, and waited for her to get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back