• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A teenager that was hiding heard everything, her eyes would widen and she would run to the nearest shelter, not being spotted by anyone to spread the news that the Harbinger was DEAD.

Slasher999999999 said:
A teenager that was hiding heard everything, her eyes would widen and she would run to the nearest shelter, not being spotted by anyone to spread the news that the Harbinger was DEAD.
(THE WHAT, KEON IS THE HARBINGER)

"You did not just try to guilt trip me into stopping" she laughed. "trust me kid. You don't want me as a motherly or sisterly figure. I am not the best choice for that."

Amber

Amber refused to talk with the girl who probably doesn't even know the whole story. Amber then thought, The girl probably thinks that I was 6 years old when I killed someone and that was it. Not even knowing the whole story. It took me 10 years to get respect from the other prisoners! Now look, I'm back from where I started. probably is going to take another 10 years. Amber then just looked forward (not looking at anyone in particular) and just gave a 'you're dead to me stare.'

-=-=(( I think mine is probably like Six year old killer ))=-=-

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]"You did not just try to guilt trip me into stopping" she laughed. "trust me kid. You don't want me as a motherly or sisterly figure. I am not the best choice for that."

[/QUOTE]
"But you are better than anyone else... please..."

Boe said:
Avery walked along with the hoard, no more than a few feet behind them, when he noticed Mira walking alongside him. He looked over, and back at her, and noticed her kneeling down. He walked back to her, and out his hand on her back, "What's you find?" He asked, as he rubbed her back comfortingly. @Boe

(I have a question is this what the place our characters are in would look like or nah?)

rsz_end_of_the_world_by_plussbjk_7860.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back