• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(well this is apocalypse and not everything is destroyed its, I'm just using the pictures as in the structures and agriculture of what the place we are in)

Slasher999999999 said:
(well this is apocalypse and not everything is destroyed its, I'm just using the pictures as in the structures and agriculture of what the place we are in)
(its like walking dead.)

Slasher999999999 said:
( xD it kind of is, so is that a yes or no to the picture?)
(Keon... He isn't suggesting it's like the walking dead... He's telling you. He's like the Second in command of this thread. He can accept people into the RP, and he's friends with he creator.)

(Oh........ well I was confused as fuck on what the place was like because Steven some how came to a city from a tractor so I was confused as hell)

Slasher999999999 said:
(.....ok lets imagine that the buildings are not destroyed as much would it be a yes?)
(If they are then yes. But take that big tower off xP Then yes it is)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason sat down with Ashlie in his hands, he smiles wearing his new hat "Why do good guys die so fast, and so suddenly" he plays with her.

Corin smiled slightly as she walked down to the showers. " Be careful." She took off her clothes and let the water run over her, washing all the dirt, blood and guts off of her. She sighed. It was so awesome to be clean again.

@Yuri Reeka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back