• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]"Yes, and that was Keon. I am not Keon. Nor am I an idiot, so I'm definitely not taking her."
She pointed at Amber. "Six years old, huh? Who did you kill again, Amber?" Her eyes flashed, and her aura was suddenly dark, and made her look quite terrifying.

[/QUOTE]
"But... Please Kira... You would let us die?"

"I'm not that heartless" she growled. "And when the hell did I ever say I would let you die?"

She turned around and began to walk off. "The answer is no." She climbed up onto her horse. "Jason is in charge!" She yelled and rode off, closing the gate behind her.

in the direction Kira was heading would liy keons sword broken in half, bent, warped the handle dented and the binding torn.

Amber

"As I told the cops, I just woke up and saw the cops checking out my friends corpses!" She let out a deep and long sigh then continued "Do you seriously believe that someone would do that to her own friends?!" Amber yelled that at the girl. A single tear then fell from her right eye. Amber then followed Jane.

Last edited by a moderator:
CellistCat606 said:

Amber

"As I told the cops, I just woke up and saw the cops checking out my friends corpses!" She let out a deep and long sigh then continued "Do you seriously believe that someone would do that to her own friends?!" Amber yelled that at the girl. A single tear then fell from her right. Amber then followed Jane.

"Dont worry. Everything will be ok. I think people change during this hell" he starts to drive following Kira. @Brianna Ackerman

"Some people change to better things. If you really didnt kill those people, then I will believe in you"

Passing the blade, she halted the horse. "What the hell? We're heading in the opposite direction of where Keon's body is. What could this possibly be doing out here." She jumped off the horse.

Hearing their engine approaching, she took out her gun and pointed it. "I told you not to follow me." She said calmly.

JPTheWarrior said:
"Dont worry. Everything will be ok. I think people change during this hell" he starts to drive following Kira. @Brianna Ackerman
"Some people change to better things. If you really didnt kill those people, then I will believe in you"

Amber

"I wish I could tell you that I'm a 100% sure but it's more like an 80% because the day? Night? Whenever they were murdered I only remember up to lunch, everything else is just a blur." Amber thought to herself well at least 1 person doesn't want to kick me to the curb to find another group. Seeing the gun Amber asked "Isn't she your friend?" She said while looking at the girl from earlier.

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]Passing the blade, she halted the horse. "What the hell? We're heading in the opposite direction of where Keon's body is. What could this possibly be doing out here." She jumped off the horse.
Hearing their engine approaching, she took out her gun and pointed it. "I told you not to follow me." She said calmly.

[/QUOTE]
he sighs "I will keep following you. Point. We want to come with you. You alone wont survive you already know that. Has for the blade... it was tha giant thing that trew it off" @Brianna Ackerman

CellistCat606 said:

Amber

"I wish I could tell you that I'm a 100% sure but it's more like an 80% because the day? Night? Whenever they were murdered I only remember up to lunch, everything else is just a blur." Amber thought to herself well at least 1 person doesn't want to kick me to the curb to find another group. Seeing the gun Amber asked "Isn't she your friend?" She said while looking at the girl from earlier.

"more or less. I just know her for like 5 mins"

(and the reason why Keon sword is their is because when the demolisher grabbed him and shook him around the sword got flung out of hilt and landed their damaging it greatly) (And a demolisher can throw cars with ease.)

"You don't know me. You don't know what I can survive, and what I can't. I do. And I know I can handle this, I'm not a child." She glared at them. "Go, now. Before I lose my patience, which you are severely wearing on."

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]"You don't know me. You don't know what I can survive, and what I can't. I do. And I know I can handle this, I'm not a child." She glared at them. "Go, now. Before I lose my patience, which you are severely wearing on."

[/QUOTE]
"Well I'm going with you. Please Kira..." (just remember Jane is 15 years old) "I... can I tell you a secret?"

@Brianna Ackerman

"You're fifteen. I'm twenty four. You have a very small chance of surviving where I'm going." She says. "What is it?" She sighed.

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]"You're fifteen. I'm twenty four. You have a very small chance of surviving where I'm going." She says. "What is it?" She sighed.

[/QUOTE]
"I... I need someone to take care of me... and you well... you know how to be a mother so... I was thinking of... you know... I cant survive alone and so... you get it?" tears come out of his eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back