• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JPTheWarrior said:
he sighs "Amber right?" he looks at her

Amber

"Yup that's my name don't wear it out." Amber then noticed she said that without any stuttering so she probably just blew her cover. Amber relaxed a bit after assuming that they probably were good people for mourning over the dead. "Well it's a good thing he ain't any zombie, am I right?"

Kira stood up. "I'm going to go to the main city. See if I can find anything that could be useful." She picked up all of her weapons.

CellistCat606 said:

Amber

"Yup that's my name don't wear it out." Amber then noticed she said that without any stuttering so she probably just blew her cover. Amber relaxed a bit after assuming that they probably were good people for mourning over the dead. "Well it's a good thing he ain't any zombie, am I right?"

he nods "Yeah sorry, I'll try not to say it alot. And yes it's a good thing because now I can go back to my safe spot. He grabbed me by the collar like I was a dog and pushed me out of the mansion! Can you believe him?!" he sighs "Anyways... you staying with us? We need to regroup. Everyone is leaving"

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]Kira stood up. "I'm going to go to the main city. See if I can find anything that could be useful." She picked up all of her weapons.

[/QUOTE]
"Can we go with you?" he looks at her

@Brianna Ackerman

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex was searching around when he heard noises coming from a building of some sort.

"Great probably fucking flesh eaters" He said before walking in there before he noticed that there were people.

"And by we, you mean who, exactly?" She raised an eyebrow. "And who are you?" She looked over at Amber and stared her down

'You can't fool me'she thought. 'I knew everything major that went on in this country. Nice try.'

Something in her eyes seemed to change. "Well why didn't you just say so? If that's the case... No fucking way."

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]Something in her eyes seemed to change. "Well why didn't you just say so? If that's the case... No fucking way."

[/QUOTE]
"Wait what?" Jane was confused

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]Something in her eyes seemed to change. "Well why didn't you just say so? If that's the case... No fucking way."

[/QUOTE]
(Best new leader of the apocalypse xD )

JPTheWarrior said:
he nods "Yeah sorry, I'll try not to say it alot. And yes it's a good thing because now I can go back to my safe spot. He grabbed me by the collar like I was a dog and pushed me out of the mansion! Can you believe him?!" he sighs "Anyways... you staying with us? We need to regroup. Everyone is leaving"

Amber

"If you had my life that wouldn't be so hard to believe...and about joining just I'd like to because any othe choice do I?" Amber said while motioning to the handcuffs that were still attached. "Just one problem though, I'm not sure if the others are going to be celebrating to have a girl in a prisoners outfit with handcuffs to join their team? Group? Whatever you call it." She said while sighing hearing the other girl prove her point.

3a6243b9d671a7349b8f4e11fea7a685246bc7276339415dd8307f24b84eedcd_1.gif

(Can't outrun me)

"No. N-o, no." She said. "You can't come with me." She put a clip in her own handgun, and made sure Keon's pistol was loaded as well.

"I'm going alone. Much less with her. Have none of you blundering idiots realized that she is wearing a prison uniform? And handcuffs? There is no way I am going out there alone with two people I do not know, nor particularly trust."

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]"No. N-o, no." She said. "You can't come with me." She put a clip in her own handgun, and made sure Keon's pistol was loaded as well.
"I'm going alone. Much less with her. Have none of you blundering idiots realized that she is wearing a prison uniform? And handcuffs? There is no way I am going out there alone with two people I do not know, nor particularly trust."

[/QUOTE]
"Keon didnt know us either. Yet he took me with him, though in a bad way, and risked his life to save her"

"Yes, and that was Keon. I am not Keon. Nor am I an idiot, so I'm definitely not taking her."

She pointed at Amber. "Six years old, huh? Who did you kill again, Amber?" Her eyes flashed, and her aura was suddenly dark, and made her look quite terrifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back