• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Man... Now I'm a thief and a murderer...! I feel so bad right now...!" James started to hate himself. He wish he could do something right instead of stealing the goods from the store. He headed for the road looking for a vehicle that matches with the keys he has in his pocket.

Lucas starts walking away from the mansion gun in his hand "maybe ill bump in to one of them

3 demolishers would turn the corner and spot Meinir, they would stop and stare at her then proceed to tense and roar and charge at her.

Her hands flew up to press over her ears and she walked backwards. Her eyes widened. There was no way... she wasn't ready for this! She was a sniper.. a long distance fighter... not a one-on-one hand-to-hand combat pro! She cursed and turned on her heels to wildly hightail it back into town, trying to find some high place to climb up on. She needed distance. @Slasher999999999

James heads back to the park where he sat on the slide. But sees a single zombie eating a scrawny cat on the sand pit. "No way I'm going back! I have to find somewhere safe other than THAT!" James became freaked out and headed all the way back to where he stole the camping equipment.

Jason continues to run and fight seeing Lucas "Lucas your awake good, help me take out Barney the purple bitch" he runs throwing grenades.

Shayla grabs a hold of another branch to keep herself from falling. Her smirk would grow, sounds like something bigger.. Interesting, this should be very interesting. She thought now paying no attention to the few remaining zombies. What could it be? She thought bewildered.

@Slasher999999999 (that moment where you thought you sent the message but never did.. xD ah stupid broken screen, making the screen not work lol. Sorry about the late reply)

The demolishers would give chase to Menir barelling through all the obstacles in its way to get to her and feat on her flesh, one would stop and grab a car and throw it at menir.

A demolished would stomp through the forest, it would stop and sniff the air it would tense up and growl, staring at Shayla with hunger in its eyes.

James came back to that store where he stole the equipment. He wasn't sure if there are zombies lurking around this block but he's sure he's very safe with the things he have packed inside the bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back