• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
( xD sorry about that i was going to have my char bump into you when he was outside going somewhere and offer you a place in the mansion but as you can see when keon leaves the group shit hits the fan really quick)

@Tessa Roberts

Last edited by a moderator:
keon would make breakfeast, he would lay down the plates that where stacked with eggs, baccon, hashbrowns, toast and sasuage the smell would wash over the entire mansion slowly starting to wake everyone up.

@Tessa Roberts

A small wave and a comforting smile was given back by the male as he finished up his can of food, "Morning. I'd have something better ready for you, but ya know, end of the world and all." He chuckled as he popped the cap to his canteen to take a small swig of water. "You sleep alright? I told ya, it would've been better to clear a room for you. A bed is a bed, just saying is all." He added as he stored his spork in one of the small pouches of his backpack, slinging the strap to his canteen over his shoulder.

He groaned slightly as he ached to get back on his feet, "Aye vei." He grumbled with a small laugh as he stood straight once more. "I suppose this place is good enough for the next day or two. Saw a horde about a mile or so into the city. Gun shop looks raided, police station too, though I think that station might still have some hot water for their showers." He stated as he began to inform his partner, propping himself against the ledge of the building. "If you're really hankering for one we could head down there." He paused, blinking for a could seconds, deep in memory. "Can't remember the last time I had a hot shower..." He whispered to himself.

Jason walks inside with a dorky grin on his face "Morning, and how is every one doing on this fine day," he falls on the couch saying this in a odd manner.

Jason walks up "What is for breakfast," he says looking around "And how did you sleep" he says in a more energized tone.

(it is fucking freezing so sorry if I am slow, also my laptop is my only light, so it is harder to wright :/ )

get

I am sorry you made me :)

(The perfect part about this he is wearing the same get up as Jason xD except Jason wears mask and we both have double revolvers xD )

3201513-supermanshot104.jpg

(Then I'll hide in RP!!)

Avery walked through the front door, with a few scratches, and a bit of blood on his shirt. His good hand was in a box of Chherios, and there was an empty box a few feet behind him, "I'm home." He said bluntly, as he walked to the kitchen to get a bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back