• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Was saying good night to people who are leaving. xD )Skylyn had walked out of her bedroom, not really knowing the time but she didn't care. She wore a baggy grey t-shirt with night shorts and yawned, scratching her head while walking groggily to the kitchen. She hopped in without socks on, Her bare legs were tanned and muscles defined in her quads, "food." she groaned hungrily. Sky leaped onto the counter top, reaching the cabinet while kneeling on the marble. She grabbed a package of honey nut cheerios and shoved her hand into it, too lazy to get a a bowl or milk.

purplepanda288 said:
" I lost my bra!" She yelled down to Jason, good thing she kept her shirt. " Can you find it?"
Jason frowns "First shush I still have the baby, second hang on" he whistles as a crow comes down "Find the bra" the birds flies up into the tree and grabs it, Jason gives it to her "Here."

purplepanda288

Last edited by a moderator:
When their lips connected sparks flew into Keon's mind the warm soft feeling of her lips pressed against caused his heart beat to speed up, but his chest would also feel up with warm he has never experienced before..........and it felt good.

Avery turned around, to see Skylyn holding a box of Cheerios. He gasped a bit, and his expression turned cold, with a smirk. He dove into her, and pinned her down in the living room. He ripped the box of Cheerios from her hand, and laughed a bit, "Mine." He said bluntly, as he jumped off. @J I N X

As her lips finally met his, her hand came to rest on his cheek. Her heartbeat soared. She readjusted her position so that she could be more comfortable. By that, she meant closer to him, her body pressed against his.

A wild would jump and bite the box of Cheerios and rip it out of bones hand and walk over to skylyn and offer her the box back.

Boe said:
Avery turned around, to see Skylyn holding a box of Cheerios. He gasped a bit, and his expression turned cold, with a smirk. He dove into her, and pinned her down in the living room. He ripped the box of Cheerios from her hand, and laughed a bit, "Mine." He said bluntly, as he jumped off. @J I N X
{*sighs and shakes head* stealing a girl's food. You're asking to be killed. Better hope it ain't that time of the month xD }

Skylyn squealed at the boy took her down and she glared at him while taking the box of cereal. She stood up, walking calmly over to him and kicked his ball sack, silently taking back the box of cheerios.

With a grin, she hopped up the stairs into her room, locking the door before sitting on her bed, eating her cheerios. <3

Keon would pull her closer and started to kiss her with more passion, he would pull her closer so that he was lying on his back and she was on top of him, the more he kissed her the more the warm feeling in his chest grew.

"Fine!" He yelled, as he walked back to his room. He grabbed his handgun, axe, and grenades, before storming out the front door. "Get my own goddamn Cheerios..." He muttered under his breath, as he walked out the front gate, and down the road.

She made no sound when he pulled her on top of him. She braced herself by putting her hands on either side of his face. Their lips moved as one. It was like they'd done this a million times before. She couldn't help her rapid heartbeat, or the butterflies she felt, as cliche as it sounds. It was just meant to happen. But while she kissed him, all she could feel was warmth. It was like her inner flame had just roared to life again.

{true he's a bit busy right now xD }

Keon hands would land on her hips and move up her waist and back down to her hips rep easily, he would kiss her with more vigor, her soft lips and the feeling of her body pressed against his would send slight shivers down his spine and the more he would want to kiss her. Never wanting this moment to end.

Avery walked into a grocery store, and looked around. He was taken by surprise by a infected human, who'd came at him from the isle to his left, his bad side. He used his bad arm as a club, smacking the walker in the jaw, and jumping out of the way, as it fell in front of him. He curb stomped the zombie's head, causing it to explode. He looked around, finding that he was now surrounded by the afflicted. He looked over, and grabbed two boxes of cheerios in his good hand, before running through a thinning in the circle of Adults. He ran down the road, safely making it back through the front gate.

The wolves scent would camouflage avery's scent causing the walkers to loose Avery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back