• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As his arms wrapped around her, she rolled over to face him. Out of habit, her unconscious form pressed her closer to him, basking in his warmth, and his protective aura

purplepanda288 said:
" And I'm a half naked women that is talking to you, now does that make you feel better?" Her hand outlined his face, stopping at his chin. She made him face her. She looked deep into his eyes with her own unnaturaly violet eyes. " or am I wrong?"
Jason smiles "You are right, and sorry in advance for...this" he leans in kissing her before pulling away, his face was red "Sorry about that."

Still asleep she leans her head over onto his shoulder. She curls up next to him and makes herself comfortable. @Boe

Last edited by a moderator:
Boe said:
(Hey, hey Keon, remember, "You ain't getting nothing if your character keeps being an ass"? Guess what? *Points to Mira*)
(-Her Innocent Halo suddenly is held up by a pair of devil horns- What, Me? Nah)

Amy gave him a childish grin. What a dork he was, to cute for his own good. She let her hand snake it's way back to the back of his head. She leaned in and gave him a small tease kiss. She pulled back, yawning. " I'm going to sleep, night." She got up from the couch and went out to the back yard, she climbed up a tree and layed in one of the branches. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

purplepanda288 said:
Amy gave him a childish grin. What a dork he was, to cute for his own good. She let her hand snake it's way back to the back of his head. She leaned in and gave him a small tease kiss. She pulled back, yawning. " I'm going to sleep, night." She got up from the couch and went out to the back yard, she climbed up a tree and layed in one of the branches. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.
Jason grinned "I did it, better sleep" he sits on the couch with the baby in hands soon dozing off.

(I'm ready)

(Omg Keon has had a terrible weak first the stress and no sleep and then when the sickness strikes then more stress and no sleep dang poor Keon)

Jason wakes up seeing the baby in his arms "Morning little girl, I should go check on your mom," he walks up the stairs

Mira wakes up slowly. She falls out of the chair noticing she had been cuddled up near Avery. Hoping he didn't hear her fall she walks over to her dresser and starts to change into a new set of clothes.

That morning, she was still in Keon's arms. She woke up first, but didn't want to bother him, so she closed her eyes again and wrapped her arms around him, getting closer to him. Damn, he was warm.

Avery shook awake slowly, upon feeling her leave the chair. He wearily looked over to her, instantly seeing her only in her undergarments. He blushed, to the point where his face was comparable to the redness of a tomato, "G-Good morning...." He said quietly, with wide eyes @Mira1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back