• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy looked at Jason, what the actual fuck was wrong with these people. They seemed fine seconds ago, but now they seem like they are all gonna collapse. " What's wrong now?"

@White Shamrock

Jason snaps "What the FUCK is wrong, what the FUCK is wrong. I am holding a baby who almost died because of me, Keon and Kira are both stressed and you asked what's wrong," he sits on the couch silent.

purplepanda288

(I feel better :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
She walks in the room and smiles at Avery and Keon. "Hey guys, boozing out I see?" She says and takes a seat in her chair. "I was never a big drinker." She say looking down at her feet knowing that was a big lie.

Before he left he would turn to Mira "yeah I know that is a lie I still haven't forgotten what you almost did to me while you where drunk"

Avery took the beer, and looked up at Keon, "I'm not talking about it..." He said, before downing the bottle. "Keon, can you-" He was cut off by him leaving, which was what he was gonna ask. He didn't even see Mira walk in, so he was instantly back to being depressed, and soft. He slammed the door shut, and fell back onto the bed, holding the empty bottle. Tears began falling from his eyes once again, silently. @Mira1

Slasher999999999 said:
"Avery what is beating you up so bad?" Keon would say while offer Avery another bear

She blushed slightly at his comment and looked at her feet once again. She stands a few seconds later and sits next to Avery. "You allright?" She says and tilts her head, looking at him. @Boe

He looked over at her, and his expression instantly turned to worry. He rolled away, and drew his gun quickly, his face showing a fake anger, that only a fool would believe was real, "I'm fine. You tell no one what you saw, okay?" He asked, again, attempting to fake anger, but coming off as cute, or adorable @Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
Kira made a grunting noise as he picked her up, putting her head on his shoulder. She sighed in relief as her back hit the bed. "Come on. You can rest here if you'd like, avoid the others. The bed is big enough that we can both rest without getting too close to each other." She said as she yawned, not fully in it at the moment.

purplepanda288 said:
" Look, all I know is that is you keep your emotions bottled up they will explode." Amy sat next to him. He hand found its way to him shoulder. " You can talk to me any time you want."
{I ship it •.•}

Nodding tiredly Keon would take off his pants and change out of his black shirt into a white one, he would be in only his boxers and climb into bed and instantly start to dose off

She stands and walks over to him. "First of all." She says grabbing his hand with a gun and twists it slightly. "Don't threaten me with a gun, I don't play like that." She looks at him closely. "Second of all, don't worry about me telling anyone about you being a softie." She shakes her head. "You are a horrible liar." She says and moves him to the bed and sits him down. She sits next to him. "Third, what's wrong? Talk to me, I can help." @Boe

Jason smiles "I-I am a dissapointment, I can't do anything, this baby almost died because of me. I-I can't do anything right, Keon shot me in the foot for crying out loud, I hide behind a fake smile" he starts to tear up, he then take off his mask crying softly.

purplepanda288

She would normally have changed into the shorts she had with her, but she didn't want him to see her in her underwear. So, she rolled over, her back facing him, and releasing her fiery hair from its ponytail. It fanned out around her, looking like she was glowing with orange light.

He drops the gun, and leans against her gently, "I-I can't do anything on my own anymore... I let people die, just so I can live a horrible lie... I'm alone..." He begins to trail off, and sighs. He wipes his face off, even though tears kept falling. @Mira1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back