• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avery slapped Jason with all his strength, sending him falling to the ground, "S-Shut up! I wasn't doing shit!" He lied, with a red face

Boe said:
Avery slapped Jason with all his strength, sending him falling to the ground, "S-Shut up! I wasn't doing shit!" He lied, with a red face
{he was holding Ashlie. You're a dead man now}

Mira1 said:
She looks over at Avery and rolls her eyes. She chuckles a little and looks down at the knife that was in her hands. "You wanna say something say it Avery." She tilts her head and shakes it slighty. @Boe
(Sorry computer lagging slightly because of I(<3)Radio, so slower response.)
Avery turned back to her, "Don't you start too!" He yelled, before sitting back angrily

Keon would walk up and take out his desert eagle shooting Steven in the head killing him silencing everyone in the room

Last edited by a moderator:
Steven's forehead was bleeding and his face was like black and blue. He started to grab Kira's foot with his sweaty weaboo hands.

She managed to catch Ashlie, but not Jason. "Sorry" she said to him. She walked to Keon. "Please hold her for just a moment?" She asked before handing her to him. She turned to Avery. "You idiot!" She seethed, delivering a right hook to his face, and a knee to the groin.She shook off Steven's hand, and promptly stepped on them, shattering his bones.

Keon would take out his gun and shoot Steven in the head the gunshot being very loud quieting everyone

Jason walks up to Avery next, he grabs him then says "Bitch" he head butts him before walking away.

Avery turned his bruised face to face the woman who'd caused the bruise, only to be cut off by a kick to the groin. Avery smirked a bit, "Ow." He said bluntly, mocking her.

Mira sits in silence, slightly chuckling. "Good job Avery." She says and lowers her head. "This house is way to much for me." She shakes her head and leans back in her chair.

Steven lays on the ground unmoving. He has become a dead man and his eye balls rolled over all the way.

She scooped up her daughter, who had begun to cry again. Walking to the refrigerator, she grabbed a bottle and quickly heated it a bit before beginning to feed the baby girl, who soon quieted down as she fed.

Kira sighed. "Guys. Can we please calm down. I am about to have an emotional breakdown, and I'm pretty sure Keon is about to flip his shit." She said gently."so please" she begged. She BEGGED. "Try to restrain yourselves from now on. I'll try, but I can't do it without your help as well."

She sat down and hid her face as well as she could, trying to hide the tears coming to her eyes from everything. Stress, mostly.

Avery turned his head to face Mira, "Shut up..." He said, slightly showing his softer side. He quickly reverted back to being cold, and heartless. He looked down to see his cereal had spilt in his lap at some point. He groaned, and sat back, too lazy to dry himself off. @Mira1

Keon would grab Steven dead body and drag it to the front door and throw it out the wolves would pounce and start to eat it. Keon would close the door and sit on lazy man chair

Amy let out a loud huff, she was trapped in a room with no light. Great, that little fucker. " I'm going to kill that bitch." She I strapped the knife from her leg, she held it loosely in her left hand. With one movement she cut the door knob. When that didn't open the door she plunged the knife at the top of the door. She let her body fall, bringing the knife with her. She got up and kicked the cut door making to break in two. She quickly stashed the knife in her chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back