• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks at Avery and shook once again. "Whatever." She says chuckling slightly and continues to twirl her knife. She stops and puts it away.

"I-I need some booze..." Avery said, hoping Keon wouldn't hear, as he remembered what happened last time he tried to get booze around Keon... He got up, and stretched a bit, before walking over to the fridge. He wasn't surprised to find that Keon had already hidden, or destroyed any alcohol. He groaned a bit, and walked around, searching for booze. @Slasher999999999 @Mira1

(Mira should know I'm not allowed to drink alcohol anymore, right? She was with Keon, so I'm assuming she does.)

Last edited by a moderator:
"No. It's not. I'm not putting the blame of my actions on someone else." She said weakly.

"I feel like I'm about to pass out" she said to herself, putting her head in her hand. It was throbbing, and making her very dizzy

Amy walked out of the room, her boots making the same sound as before. " Jason where are you?" she took out her knife, it was a bad idea putting it where it was rather hard to get it out so she hid it in her pants.

Keon would rais his head showing his eyes which have gone cold and emotionless "if your looking for boozes I destroy them all" Keon say in a dead emotionless cold voice, he would rise slowly and head upstairs his face would be extremely tired and he looked like he would collapse at any moment

Keon would slowly be heading upstairs his face pale and extremely tired his body shaking slightly and looking like he would collapse

{yeah she's about to have a breakdown. I'm about to have a breakdown because GIESS WHO JUST GOT HOSPITALIZED}

"Jason" she said quietly. "Would you please take care of Ashlie for a bit? I desperately need rest."

Avery groaned a bit, and sighed. He knew if he went outside alone he would die, considering he only had full use of one arm. He looked to the door, and sighed a bit, before going back to his and Mira's shared room. He closed the door behind him gently, and sat on the edge of the bed, putting his face in his hands once again. He unknowingly began silently crying again, as he left reality, and sunk into his mind, completely unaware of his surroundings at the time. A small puddle of tears began to form under his hands

(He lost one arm, he let the group he was leading die for selfish reasons, he feels everyone hates him, he's depressed, and he can't get booze. Just be happy he isn't cutting. Yet.)

Slasher999999999 said:
(Boe your char has no right to cry)

He would walk up and sit down on the side of the bed and next to Avery and would search under Mira bed and would pull out 2 bottles of booze he would uncap one and offer it to Avery

Slasher999999999 said:
(I can't believe I'm have Keon do this) Keon would by accidental walk into Mira's room and see Avery crying.
(No. No fuck no. No fuck shit fuck no. No fuck shit damn shit fuck no. No fuck shit damn bitch damn shit fuck no.)

Avery looked up, with a blank face, devoid of expression, as tears streamed down his face, "Get out." He said coldly, without expression

Mira rolls her eye's. "Go ahead, but Keon probably got rid of it all." She says waiting to hear his response. She chuckles at Keon saying he had destroyed it. "Called it!" She yells out and stands from her chair. She look's at Keon and gives him a thumbs up. "Nice job Keon." She says and puts away her knife. She makes her way upstairs and heads into a bathroom. She splashes water in her face. She looks into the mirror and sees bags had started to form under her eyes. She sighs and walks to her room. She knocks first to see if Avery had gone in.

Slasher999999999 said:
He would walk up and sit down on the side of the bed and next to Avery and would search under Mira bed and would pull out 2 bottles of booze he would uncap one and offer it to Avery
Avery sighed, and took the bottle. He quickly downed it, and looked to the door, which was just knocked upon, "Come in..." Avery said quietly, as he set the bottle down. He was resilient to alcohol, so it would take much more than a bottle to get him drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back