• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avery was staring in awe at the woman's breasts,sitting in the chair next to Mira's. He'd never seen anything like it, so, the experience was new to him.@Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
Steven has landed on the ground with some minor injuries. They are apparently small scratches around his body. Unfortunately he got caught by the saviour. He was about to plan to jump on Kira but he felt a severe pain in his foot, it was a bullet inside his foot. "AAAAARRRGGH!!" he screamed in pain.

She looked over at Avery. "Ew. Please stop eyefucking her" she said quietly. "But I f you're insisting that you're gonna do it, be a man and do it for real!"

{plz Keon no meltdowns}

Keon would walk up grab the girl and throw her over his shoulder like a sack of patios and walk upstairs to a room without windows

Slasher999999999 said:
Keon would walk up grab the girl and throw her over his shoulder like a sack of patios and walk upstairs to a room without windows
(insert lenny face here)

Now Kira had handed Ashlie to Jason, telling him to hold her. Then, she drew her katana and pointed it at Steven. "You go to attack me again I won't be as merciful as he was" she said threateningly.

Steven alarmed the nearby zombies with his sudden loud scream. He is aware that zombies are everywhere, with that moment coming, he soon plan to escape with that advantage.

Keon would then walk down stairs stand in front of Avery and preceded to kick him in the face causing the chair to fall backwards with Avery in it. Keon would then walk and sit in the lazy man chair sighing deeply

Slasher999999999 said:
Keon would then walk down stairs stand in front of Avery and preceded to kick him in the face causing the chair to fall backwards with Avery in it. Keon would then walk and sit in the lazy man chair sighing deeply
Avery held his face, "Agh! You ass! I said I wasn't doing shit!" He said, as he stood up, and flipped the chair back over, and sat in it.

She kicked him. Hard. "You idiot" she hissed. "I saved your ass once, but I'm not going to do it again. If you wake up my daughter, so help me god..."

As if on cue, Ashlie started wailing. Again. "God damn it" she mumbled, standing up. "Of course. She's the light sleeper like her mom."

She delivered a very hard kick to his head once more, before turning to go get Ashlie from Jason.

@Mask

She looks over at Avery and rolls her eyes. She chuckles a little and looks down at the knife that was in her hands. "You wanna say something say it Avery." She tilts her head and shakes it slighty. @Boe

(Sorry computer lagging slightly because of I(<3)Radio, so slower response.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back