• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Was not expecting to be gone so long ;- ;)

Mira walks downstairs holding her still bandaged head. "Damn that hurts." She says and lowers her hand. "Why is it always the next day it hurts the eorst.?" She saks herself and settes down in a chair.

He immediately crashed to the window, prepared to land on some tall garden trees before the wolves could get him (I mean the first one for his gun). He falls off and crashed into several tree branches to secure his fatal fall from a two story mansion. Fortunately he's in good condition.

Slasher999999999 said:
(What is going through Keon mind right now 'WTF')
This

49a4e496595713b416d4e69d8c72db53.jpg

except with jason

" your right I don't give two shits, now let see this." She walked up to the pillow and started to fiddle with the fabric. " Poor thing." She mumbled.

@White Shamrock @Godless555

Last edited by a moderator:
She went to the center of the scene outside, and grabbed Steven. She literally dragged him inside, throwing him at Keon's feet.

"This dimwit here" she began, not swearing because Ashlie was in the room, "was about to use this." She pulled out the gun and the clip, before handing it to Keon. "your wolves are incredibly well trained. They managed to detain and disarm him."

She looked over. "He's lucky I didn't use it on him. Almost waking up my daughter. Newsflash. I may seem like I have the patience of a saint, but I don't when I'm sleep deprived."

She loaded the clip into the gun and cocked it. "Please let me shoot him" she said, pointing it at Steven without looking.

{JASON YOU JUST GOT SHOT YOU SHOULD NOT BE OKAY xD }

Keon would sign and rub his temples feeling a headache coming on "can someone tell me why their is a half naked girl in the living room"

Slasher999999999 said:
Keon would take his desert eagle with a silencer and shoot Jason in the foot (I TOLD YOU)
Jason smiles "Wow I didn't feel it that much," he smirks "thanks radiation and the fact I was shot in the head"

" It's to dam hot okay?!" Fucking hell, if they are hot they would take off their shirts. Why can't women be shirtless for once. " I would like to know why you shot Jason in the foot."

She put the gun down and scooped up Ashlie so she wouldn't see the half naked woman.

"Yeah, please put on some clothing. There are children present." She avoided looking at the woman.

Seeing Steven get shot, she sighed in relief. "I didn't even do that and I feel better" she joked with a laugh. "Thanks" she stood next to Keon, bouncing Ashlie slightly.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](WHO PUT THE AWW)

[/QUOTE]
{hehe... I don't know... A very sick person I can tell you that}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back