• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before Keon fell completely asleep he would notice her fiery red hair that seemed to glow as it was fanned out around her "beautiful" he would say then fall into a deep sleep

Last edited by a moderator:
By then, she was on the verge of sleep herself. She heard him say something, but didn't quite catch what it was. She slipped into a deep slumber, hoping she didn't have any night terrors.

(-sees +1 aww from keon- YEH B-TCH I DID IT! -Sees +2 funnys from boe- HELL YEH IM ON A F-CKING ROLE.)

She looks at Avery and frowns. "Don't feel like that." She says and rubs his back. "You have me." She says and smiles. "I'm here for you Avery. Even if the others aren't." She says and leans back slightly looking at his face. "Now cheer up please." She says and looks at the empty beer bottles. "At least you got to drink again." @Boe

purplepanda288 said:
Men. " Your not a disappointment, don't say that. Who do you have to impress? Me, them. And about that foot, why?" She wiped the tears from his cheeks. God Jesus.
He calms down "I don't know everyone, these people see me as just a weirdo that came here, and the foot I don't know, it is like two beings got into an argument about rating and decided to shoot my foot," he cradles the baby.

purplepanda288

purplepanda288 said:
Men. " Your not a disappointment, don't say that. Who do you have to impress? Me, them. And about that foot, why?" She wiped the tears from his cheeks. God Jesus.
{ SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP *snap snap* SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP *snap snap

SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP *bows. If anyone knows what I did there}

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{ SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP *snap snap* SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP *snap snap
SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP *bows. If anyone knows what I did there}

[/QUOTE]
(Of coarse Wednesday)

Mira1 said:
(-sees +1 aww from keon- YEH B-TCH I DID IT! -Sees +2 funnys from boe- HELL YEH IM ON A F-CKING ROLE.)
She looks at Avery and frowns. "Don't feel like that." She says and rubs his back. "You have me." She says and smiles. "I'm here for you Avery. Even if the others aren't." She says and leans back slightly looking at his face. "Now cheer up please." She says and looks at the empty beer bottles. "At least you got to drink again." @Boe
He looked over at her, and took his weight off of her, "Sorry for dumping all this on you..." He said, as he wiped his final tears away, with a faint smile. "I don't think I can trust anyone else..." He said, with a slight sigh, as he fell back onto the bed, laying down, and watching the ceiling

During Keon sleep he would start to move around and wind up right next to close, Keon would wrap his hands around her stomach gently and pulled her close to his chest while still asleep.

"Its fine." She says and smiles. "I can take it." She says and watches him lay back on the bed. She looks down at her feet. "That's probably because I'm the only person in this whole fucking mansion that isn't an ass to you." She says and chuckles slightly. "Mostly because I understand how you feel."

(Time skip is fine with me!)

Slasher999999999 said:
During Keon sleep he would start to move around and wind up right next to close, Keon would wrap his hands around her stomach gently and pulled her close to his chest while still asleep.
(SHIP IT)

(SHIP IT)SHIP IT)SHIP IT)SHIP IT)SHIP IT)SHIP IT)SHIP IT)SHIP IT)SHIP IT)SHIP IT)SHIP IT)SHIP IT)SHIP IT)SHIP IT)SHIP IT)SHIP IT)SHIP IT)

He looked over at her, "Oh! So you singlehandedly killed a group that you lead, lost your wrist, and made everyone around you hate you?!" He yelled, then sighed, "Sorry..." He apologized quietly. "I'm going to bed..." He said, as he closed his eyes, not moving a bit @Mira1

(Wait for everyone to go to sleep, then timeskip)

Last edited by a moderator:
"No." She says and sighs. "But I killed my family, got my heart broken, and have been an outcast my whole life." She says calmly and frowns. "Its okay." She says and walks over to her chair. "Good night Avery." She says and falls asleep in her chair

He frowns, and looks over to her. He could tell he'd hit a bad nerve, and desperately wanted to fix it, the way she had with him. He stood up, and walked over to the chair, laying down next to her, and trying to make her as warm, and comfortable as possible. He soon went to sleep, unknowingly cuddling her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back