• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keon would hug her closer to him feeling her kind loving nature relaxing him, he would Barry his face in her neck and still be asleep

She blushed but hid it well with her hair. She quickly threw on her new clothes and turned around. "Good morning Avery." She said shyly and smiled. "H-How did you sleep?" @Boe

Last edited by a moderator:
In her sleep, she smiled, loving the warmth of his skin on hers. His protective arms wrapped around her waist made her feel secure and safe, for once.

He looked down, attempting to hide his blush, "G-Good..." He said, not hiding his happiness very well. She was so warm... And the fact that she didn't mind it was amazing to him. He stood up, and stretched @Mira1

Keon eyes would flutter open and gaze at Kira, her was face so calm and relaxed and her fiery red hair framing her face perfectly, keon would take one of his hands and curase her cheek "beautiful" he would say while gazing at her sleeping face with soft crimson eyes.

Amy awoke from her sleep, ah nothing better than a sleep under the stars. She stretched her legs and arms, until she noticed something, her bra was gone. " What the fuck?! Where's my bra?! " she shrieked, she quickly put on her flannel and buttoned up the first two buttons.

He get up and walks away thinking they are still sleeping, he goes outside by the tree where Amy was and whipers "Amy you up there"

(I am the least detailed here ) purplepanda288

She walks over to him and smiles. "Thanks for..." She scratches her head. "B-being there last night." She smiles. "If it wasn't for you I probably would have had another night terror." Her expression lightens more. "But another was avoided." She says proudly. Her short black hair was very messy. Mira moves her hand through it, trying to push it back down. @Boe

Avery smiled a bit, "No problem, you were there for me, it's the least I could do." He said, with a sweet smile. He noticed her hair troubles, and licked his hand. He wet down her hair with the hand he'd licked, so it stayed down. He smiled a bit, and looked her up and down quickly. He sighed happily, and looked her in the eyes. @Mira1

She smiles and lowers her hand. "Thanks Avery." She says and tilts her head. "You're a life savor." She points her eyes up towards her hair. "It doesn't like to stay down that well." She says and chuckles. She looks back down at him, looking back at his eyes.

His heart began beating quicker, and quicker, and he stepped a little closer to her. His eyes began filling with a desire, or a want for something. He got warmer, and warmer, as he got closer, staying silent the whole time. He stopped when their noses were about to touch, and he kept looking into her eyes @Mira1

Feeling his hand caressing her cheek, Kira's eyes would flutter open. Her honey golden eyes met his Crimson ones, and automatically lit up upon seeing him. "Good morning" she said in a sleepy tone that was, no matter how hard she tried not to be, rather hot to most people

She blushes and smiles as he gets closer. She looks down at her feet nervously. She quickly looks back up and kisses him. Pulling away a few moments later to get a breath. "Don't tell anyone I did that." She says and looks away slightly. Her blush darkens.

He was taken by surprise, but he returned the kiss happily. He looked at her, with a warm smile, "Don't tell anyone I wanted that." He replied, with a smirk. He stretched a little, and walked from the room to get some cereal, quickly reverting back to his cold personality. He opened the cupboard, to find the last box of his favorite cereal empty. His eyes widened, and he slammed the cupboard door shut, "Who ate the last bowl of Cheerios?!" He yelled, in a booming voice that echoed through the mansion, even spreading to outside.

Gazing into her honey color eyes Keon would slowly start to get lost into her eyes. His heartbeat would speed up slightly "good morning" he would say in a slight dazed tone, his eyes still getting lost into her beautiful honey ones. He would start to lean his face closer to hers slowly.

(I have to go ;-; I would be on longer but my phone is broke and I wont get my new one until tomorrow. Have a good night. Don't do anything too craaazy while I'm gone xD )

Slasher999999999 said:
Gazing into her honey color eyes Keon would slowly start to get lost into her eyes. His heartbeat would speed up slightly "good morning" he would say in a slight dazed,tone his eyes still getting lost into her beautiful honey ones. He would start to lean his face closer to hers slowly.
(Stealin' my moves there, eh?)

It was if their hearts were intertwined at that moment. As one. Because as soon as she felt his heartbeat grow more rapid, hers did the same. She stared into his eyes, the beautiful shade of red they were causing her to get lost in them. She moved closer to him, and leaned forward slightly. She blinked, the incoming sunlight shining upon them, illuminating her bright eyes and fiery hair.

Mira1 said:
(I have to go ;-; I would be on longer but my phone is broke and I wont get my new one until tomorrow. Have a good night. Don't do anything too craaazy while I'm gone xD )
{goodnight dear. Rest well}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back