• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She brought her hands to his cheeks, then through his hair. She continued to kiss him with fervor. Unfortunately, she was mortal, and he to Newtie. When she finally pulled back to do so, her face was a bit red. "Wow" she breathed

She smiled at him. "As much as I'd love to stay here and do this, I think we should probably go join the others. And in my case, check on Ashlie."

Smiling slightly "I can't move if your laying on me" he say in a slightly playful tone

Last edited by a moderator:
She laughed and rolled off of him, flopping onto the mattress beside him. She looked over at him as she got up. "Put some pants on and go let me change."

Smiling he would get up and walk to and grab a fresh pair of jeans and his black tight short sleeved muscle shirt, once done he would turn around and walk to her and kiss her on the lips quickly and would and head for the door with a smile on his face "I'll be downstairs making breakfast" (Wana stop here I will have to go soon?)

She smiled and retrieved her clothes before getting dressed and going downstairs.

She saw Jason and Ashlie. Scooping up Ashlie, she walked over to the refrigerator for a bottle.

{night. Idk if I'll be awake then. The tmfatigue is strong with this one}

@Tessa Roberts

Two weeks. Two weeks since he stared down the barrel of the rifle that belonged to the female he now traveled with. They had come far since their little meet. They were now at least a state or two away from where they had first met, many roamers had found their lives to be snuffed out by the duo as they continued to travel aimlessly. As soft sigh escaped Derek as he placed the scoped rifle up to his shoulder, peering through the lens to scan the area of the city they had yet to traverse. "Boy oh boy, it sucks living day by day." he whispered to himself, taking his sight away from the rifle's scope to look back at the sleeping female. Grey irises focused on her for a second before he lowered the rifle, moving to place it by its owner as she slept. A small smile found its way to his lips as he backed away and sat down on the roof of the apartment complex they had been at for the past couple of hours. Unzipping his backpack he retrieved two cans of Pork n' Beans, a bottle of water, two plastic sporks, and his canteen of water, leaning and stretching to leave Corin's can, utensil, and water by her sleeping bag before he fetched a can opener from his bag. After a quick struggle to open the can, Derek had begun to dig in to its contents, taking small portions at a time to savour the flavor.

Keon would enter the kitchen and, after half a hour the smell of fresh cooked eggs, bacon, toast, sausage and hash browns would start to linger around the mansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back