• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slasher999999999 said:
(Avery and Jason dont like each other)
(Yes, what tipped you off, the excessive fighting or on Jason's first day Jason and Avery called each other Jackasses xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
Avery walked back out, with a bowl of Cheerios, "Yup!" He said, as he plopped down in a single armchair. "Thanks for asking, Jackass." He said, with a mouthful of cereal

"Shut it, fucker, I'm tired." He said, as he set his bowl down on the coffee table. "So, how about you go fuck yourself, K?" He suggested, in a cold tone.

(@Mira1 is probably the only person that can calm him at this point xD )

Jason laughs "Listen righty, I don't take kindly to asses and your on the top of my list. If it wasn't for Keon I would shoot you here," he spins and then puts it away.

Avery looked down at his left arm, and then back up at Jason, his face cold, and heartless, "You motherfucking cowboy wanna-be ass cockbite..." He growled, absolutely livid. He grabbed his P11 Luger handgun from it's QuickDraw holster, and aimed it at him from across the living room,"Take it back." He said, defensive of his left arm.

Jason runs up and points the gun under his chin "MAKE ME HOT TOPIC REJECT," he smirked "I'VE SEEN DEATH, I AIN'T AFRAID RIGHTY." He points another to his left arm.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Jason shit the fuck up and sit your ass down" keon would say in a cold emotionless voi e his crimson eyes would seem to glow.

Jason smirks and says to Avery "Later, Mr. Right" he shoves him to the side as he sits back on the couch.

(I think I am the worst to Avery though xD )

(I wonder how we are going to say this to the others, "While you were gone Avery, and Jason tried to kill each other AGAIN" xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back