• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
keon would point to the kitchen table which had plates full of eggs, bacon, sausge, hashbrown, waffles, pancakes, toast and a large pitcher full of orange juice

Slasher999999999 said:
(why do jason and Avery hate eachother so much)
(Jason because he sees Avery as a jerk who steps on people, has fits when he doesn't get what he wants, and since Jason is a cowboy he wants justice.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason eyes lit up "It is real food, h-how did you get this stuff," he almost slams his face into a plate of food.

"when i was out i scavenge for this food in the dangeouse parts of the area where the zombies where are much more dangeouse" he would say as he starts to make french toast

"and if you two fight i will get invovle" he would say in a cold voice with his back turned to them making more breakfeast.

Avery sighed a bit, and pulled his gas mask over his face. He grabbed a tear gas grenade, and pulled the pin silently behind his back. He faked stubbing his toe on the doorway, and dropped the grenade on the floor, as it burst, and tear gas filled the room almost instantly. Avery chuckled through his mask, and walked outside. The tear gas ruined the meal slightly.

Jason runs after tackling him then rips off Avery's mask yelling "BITCH, ya think your the only one with a mask, and don't fake grenade me!" he repeatedly hits him in the face.

Avery grabbed his hand after the first punch, and pushed him off. He jumped up, and spin kicked his jaw, cracking it slightly. "Bitch." He said clamly

Jason grabs him by the head and pistol whips him, then slams him to the ground "You damn Hot Topic Righty." He continues to pound him.

keon would walk to avery with a pan in his hand and while he was distracted slam it in the back of his head knocking him out (you deserve it)

Avery kicked up, cracking Jason's jaw further (Fracture). He stood up, but soon fell back down, unconscious, after Keon his him in the head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back