• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ-ZAO-Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *Always Open*

Who should be my co-game master?

• Stonewolf18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • zCrookedz

• rapjack123

• Nomination to add?

• Total voters
I saw the alpha dying coming.

What I didn't see coming was the site change. It really irritates me. I don' like the blue stripes an' stuff. I wonder what the change was for :P

@zCrookedz

You make a very good point.

Yes true but hello? They are gona be Angry for Killing the alpha still ya know xD

Ah dead alpha...........

see Told ya....mark knew some one was gona be in sorrow....

OMG this is so Interesting!

But I have to go ;-; Pleas i hope wen i come back you guys dint go very Far ;-; seeya

@zCrookedz @DemonKitten

Sorry for not posting in a few days, real life got in the way but I'll be making a post shortly. Very sorry if anything got held up because Gihal was idling.

Thank you! I will respond to yall on my break since I am having to work this morning and last night I was trying to work on my mod stuff

I'm at work, too, slept all day and going in right now. I will post again tomorrow because I gotta stay up a while.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

We are just deciding who is going to stay and find the others and who is going to go with Xiong and Sachi to the Bear Tribe

gona be Honest i dont think i can Keep up with this RP

Stuff keep egting in my way and cust short my tiem here and Overral spend time on the RP or the site itself

Thanks i will try my best to get in and maybe post.

@zCrookedz i think like you said keep mark with the grupe,if there is a Fight you can use him i dont minde,Or if you cant if some one whants to control him go for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back