• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ-ZAO-Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *Always Open*

Who should be my co-game master?

• Stonewolf18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • zCrookedz

• rapjack123

• Nomination to add?

• Total voters
@Penance

Thanks ^.^

@DemonKitten

Any chance of it getting fixed? What's going to happen? What are your plans?

Really sorry about the inconvenience that puts you in, though. That's gotta be really troublesome.

Ducktape!! Ducktape and super glue. I have had computers that are being held together by Ducktape and Superglue. :3

Wow... and here I was trying to think of strategies for Don...

I did not see that coming O.o

RubyRose said:
Wow... and here I was trying to think of strategies for Don...
I did not see that coming O.o
Ikr?? Right when I finished my post I sat here thinking of how I could attack xD i going to have Alen dodge the attack and straight up chuck Norris style roundhouse kick don but oh well xD

Well there's always a chance they'll fight again later.... xD So perhaps there's still a chance to see how it would have turned out.

@RubyRose if you need to you are welcome to use Blake. I feel like you know her well enough to know what she would do. I just don't want me being in the way of progressing

<3 Thanks @DemonKitten

I think what needs to happen for things to progress, though, is the battle between Justin and the Alpha needs to be decided.

I do appreciate that, though.

Same goes for Don, Jenoah, and eventually Shen... I don't want my characters to hold back the role play so if there's a day I can't respond everyone has every right to move on and I'll catch up when I can ^.^

Same goes for me. @zCrookedz Sachi is technically an npc at the moment just keep to her personality you have seen

Same goes for me. @zCrookedz Sachi is technically an npc at the moment just keep to her personality you have seen

@zCrookedz I hope you dont minde but i have to go now to the Docs once i come back i will post...But if i can i will pot wille im over there alright? Im sorry to be slow

Yonsisac said:
F***.......I that was Unexpected....wait did Kitten allow him to die?
If she objects then I'll delete the post and have the Alpha beat the shift outa Justin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Seraph Darkfire]Anyone else caught off guard by the change of format?

[/QUOTE]
Scared the actual hell outta me it did....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back