• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ-ZAO-Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *Always Open*

Who should be my co-game master?

• Stonewolf18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • zCrookedz

• rapjack123

• Nomination to add?

• Total voters
I'm back! Sorry, I had a personal situation that swamped me for the past week or so. All is well! Back on the home front. (^U^)

Well. Some of us went to the Wolf Tribe, some went to the Bear Tribe. The ones who went to the Wolf tribe found a bar, got in fights, Dysis got hurt real bad, and now Justin is challenging the Alpha.

I'm not sure what happened in the bear tribe, havn't read that yet.

Not much has happened in the bear tribe that I've noticed. Jenoah and Gihal were just welcomed, and the Bear Zaonian (sorry, can't remember his name right off hand) just killed a wolf who was about to attack his animal companion Kota?

That's about it so far, that I know of.

Also, you are all welcome to use the npcs. Sachi is the only one I shall be making into a character. If I go Mia. @zCrookedz can use sachi if I am missing since I mainly interact with xiong with her. Just send me a message if I am gone for more than 8 hours

Though could someone tell me what exactly happened.... Another fight?

Justin challenged the alpha to a fight.

And now they're fighting out in the snow with no weapons.

Oh yea yea DAMITE forgot that in the CS xD

so sorry for that I will read and post soon

Yup, the cold-blooded killer Justin Jackson. Kinda catchy, since he's cold blooded and all.

No worries man, its all gooooood ^_^

and i just remember i have Not posted for my main character in a Long tine natasha....

I am working really hard at memorizing all the characters and their respective animals :P

The only one I tend to forget now is Gihal... I remember his name but I can never seem to remember the animal counterpart >.>

Speaking of Alen, were you going to write anything in response to Don purposely bumping into him @Penance or should I move on to talking to Blake?

:o Man, that sucks.

(Knows how that feels since I only recently got a working laptop after a month of not being able to be on here... super terrible T^T)

What's wrong with it?

RubyRose said:
I am working really hard at memorizing all the characters and their respective animals :P
The only one I tend to forget now is Gihal... I remember his name but I can never seem to remember the animal counterpart >.>

Speaking of Alen, were you going to write anything in response to Don purposely bumping into him @Penance or should I move on to talking to Blake?
Oh geez I completely forgot about that xD I'll work on it in min :P

It keeps freezing and it is falling apart, literally. The screen is coming off the hinges

Users who are viewing this thread

Back