• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ-ZAO-Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *Always Open*

Who should be my co-game master?

• Stonewolf18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • zCrookedz

• rapjack123

• Nomination to add?

• Total voters
There fixed. Thank you Ruby

Also, just post in ic2 if you want bear interactions and I or stone will interact

Yeah, go ahead. You can walk in on rapjack and my interaction

@Exiled Wanderer It is great to have a person from the tribe! You can adjust or change things in the already added history of the tribe if needed

I'm suppose to be asleep, but it might be easier to go to ic 2 and join the bear tribe with the others since there is less there. More intimate interactions if less people in areas

hey @DemonKitten, i know im not where the action is (mostly because im damn confused as to what is going on -.-) but is it still possible to interact with Sachi? I asked her a question yesterday and never saw a reply.

Sachi had to go get the gamma, but you can probably go find her. A fight broke loose and Dysis is extremely injured and having surgery. I will bring Sachi back for you as well since she got interrupted from answering your question

@Syrix @Aqua

Yall are the only ones that havent posted in awhile.

Seraph, I believe you are in the wolf pack area, but the rest of you can respond in Ic2 to run into the tribe. Once everyone is around, I am doing a time skip

That is fine. If any of you think you might be away for awhile, please do tell me and I can at least keep that marked.

Er, @DemonKitten? Could you possibly edit your post please? There are a few things incorrect:

1. She isn't breathing because she is a shark. A shark is a fish and fish need water

2. Dysis is shifted and based upon this picture:

(Just imagine it with more feminine aspects)

4334455d21066454e9b4bcb4a7155f1c.jpg

She wouldn't have legs to grab.

If you could fix these things I would be eternally grateful...sorry ;3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone is finding there way to the pack or tribe to stay before the storm at night. Since you will be going to the bear tribe, you won't have too much to skim through. You can happen upon the cave or run into your own bear Zaonian npc. There is also shara and Justin that you can meet up with

If you are, than xiong is with Sachi and there has been lots of fights. Some are getting drunk, one is in the med den but xiong is pretty free

@StoneWolf18 @RubyRose Sorry guys. I thought maybe that is why she couldn't breathe but I wasn't entirely sure. *sigh* I'm all back and forth ( :( )

I'll let yall take it from there as npc since I seem to be missing things. I don't want to screw up with it anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back