• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ-ZAO-Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *Always Open*

Who should be my co-game master?

• Stonewolf18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • zCrookedz

• rapjack123

• Nomination to add?

• Total voters
@Zafirah or @rapjack123 to control my character seeing as they know how she would act. They can contact me for anything big that would happen with her.

Once again I'm incredibly sorry,

@StoneWolf18

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys not gona be On today,dint sleep last night and need to rest sorry

@DemonKitten

Hey a situation just pop up and well wont be that active anymore sorry but will do my best

Nonono...I mean like will Pop here and there to post but Overall online its gona be Dim sorry :/

My post will be short sorry so hope you dont minde

rapjack123 said:
OK so can someone get me up to speed please? So I can catch up
We are currently in the Lyco's village located in the howling mountains. Start there and if you would like to interact with an NPC please tag @DemonKitten or me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! Excited to see new member

Nevermind. Looks like I am waiting for Ruby. No rush though

I will reply in the morning @RubyRose & @zCrookedz (my response to you slipped my mind)

I don't want to post on my cell phone because it probably won't be a very good post so before I go to work I will respond for yall

@StoneWolf18

If the wolves do shake out their fur in an attempt to get Dysis, Don, and Blake wet- if you want you can write that Don covered them with his wings. Because that's what he would do, given the chance. Just figured I'd let you know :)

Name of everyone not in the wolf pack. I need to know to tag you in the npc post I am about to do. I will go looking as well, but I might miss something

Users who are viewing this thread

Back