• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ-ZAO-Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *Always Open*

Who should be my co-game master?

• Stonewolf18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • zCrookedz

• rapjack123

• Nomination to add?

• Total voters
I forgot the wow Nice xD sorry

But thats Cool! and aswell its kinda good to hear some one has been suing the same character alot,i have done that somtimes like make a character like it so much i use it again and somtimes i did referances of the RP,s they have been in! sorry is that wen i hear some one that has been using a character alot just liek unique!....sorry Yon Yon is imprest again -3- Ok sorry will stop...sorry

You're really very silly, Yonsisac xD

Thanks for getting me to laugh. I needed that after the long day at work :P

Really?...did....did Ruby-senpai Notice me?

(You are welcome rose.....did you finde that Ruby rose?)

I have not...

I will not give up though! No fruits in one day of searching is no reason to give up! :)

Yep, Yep. I recognized rapjack123 as soon as I entered into this roleplay.

*Eyes tear up*

Ruby no Notice me!

*Starts to crawl away Crying*

Good Good Good.....we must Finde that rose!

Oh you too @rapjack123 ? Nice!

Someone take lead and move everyone out. I will be making something for where we are headed so it will be a little bit

That's okay. I need time to make the location and everything

You are all welcome to make NPC's that are in the wolf pack or the Bear tribe I shall create later

Since it doesn't appear anyone else will be voting. By who voted, @StoneWolf18 will be second GM. They are allowed to use all NPCs and move the roleplay along as needed. Also to monitor what is happening and making sure all post are decent in length. I will be working alot this coming week so, I will really need the help.

DemonKitten said:
Since it doesn't appear anyone else will be voting. By who voted, @StoneWolf18 will be second GM. They are allowed to use all NPCs and move the roleplay along as needed. Also to monitor what is happening and making sure all post are decent in length. I will be working alot this coming week so, I will really need the help.
I will be glad to offer assistance :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stopped getting notifications for this RP so I'm terribly sorry that I haven't been posting a lot and I'll try to get one up this week. Can anyone just summarize what has happened ?

@zCrookedz

Did you have something in mind with the wolves besides showing their antagonism towards bears?

I don't want to get in the way of your idea, if you did... so far I just have Don joining rank with Mark and Xiong...

but an older NPC wolf character could also come along and break up the young ones before a real fight breaks out or... you know, just kind of blurting what I'm thinking.

So... is having Don at Xiong and Mark's side troublesome? And was there a plan outside of the troublesome young ones?

@Zafirah Right now everyone is at the howling mountains. Some have been found by the wolves, but those that havent will go find the bear tribe. You are not too off, so don't fret.

@RubyRose I can always adjust things around what all do, so do not worry too much. I have a broad goal planned out so for the most part a lot of things can be altered

RubyRose said:
@zCrookedz
Did you have something in mind with the wolves besides showing their antagonism towards bears?

I don't want to get in the way of your idea, if you did... so far I just have Don joining rank with Mark and Xiong...

but an older NPC wolf character could also come along and break up the young ones before a real fight breaks out or... you know, just kind of blurting what I'm thinking.

So... is having Don at Xiong and Mark's side troublesome? And was there a plan outside of the troublesome young ones?
Not at all, like Demonkitten said, i can roll with th epunches of what everyone else does. I just thought since the wolves and bears have bad blood i could stir up some trouble :3

I apologize for not being active. I'm currently at Arlington National Cemetery so I'll be a little bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back