• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ-ZAO-Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *Always Open*

Who should be my co-game master?

• Stonewolf18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • zCrookedz

• rapjack123

• Nomination to add?

• Total voters
Thank and i will...I Might sometimes appear and dissapear out of nowear,using the Little time i have to keep check and tell Others,But I Hope i dont miss alot

seeya

aw, hope everything works itself out for ya @Yonsisac. I will get Mark to the Bear tribe with the others, I may use him from time to time, but i probably wont use him very often :(

@StoneWolf18 Changed the post to match... though I find it a little odd that getting clutched like that by a large bird of fire she wouldn't open her eyes... ( :( )

Well it said she closed her eyes as if she was preparing to hear a predictable lecture that a parent would give their rebel child which is why I'm slightly confused.

Oh fair enough. Sorry Syrix, you make a good point.

I was just remembering she was a fish, and spaced on the last lines of StoneWolf18's post.

Yea Im working on a post for that, But I wanted to see if anyone was still doing this RP before I made another post. Im more than happy to keep going with this RP, I still think its has alot of good potential if we can get on track with what we are supposed to be doing.

@Syrix

Sorry guys... I have not been feeling well the last few days and as many times as I've written a response, it just... it didn't sound right :/ I'll try again shortly, now with the new information

RubyRose said:
@Syrix
Sorry guys... I have not been feeling well the last few days and as many times as I've written a response, it just... it didn't sound right :/ I'll try again shortly, now with the new information
Don't push yourself to hard if you are not feeling well @RubyRose :) hope you get to feeling better.

Calling out to a few lost souls! Are yall still around or should I make your character MIA?

@Zafirah @Syrix @RubyRose @zCrookedz

Also, Crook is willing to help me keep yall moving so he has my permission to do so. I want to get through the first mission then go to recruiting for our next mission. For those that have rebelled, your mission will be alongside our own, but you will have your own personal vendettas

I'm doing ok :P College has been... stressful but otherwise things are good. How about you, DemonKitten? How are you doing?

Work has been driving me to death and I'm a little worried what that means when I start classes again, but other than that I am managing to balance everything out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back