• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She grins. "You will."
(Who controls the guy ur needing?)

(Whens homecoming?)

[/QUOTE]
( 6:00 Pacific Time. )

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She grins. "You will."
(Who controls the guy ur needing?)

(Whens homecoming?)

[/QUOTE]
"I don't know I've been out here all night."

(Dizjay and later tonight)

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Oh god..." She sighs. "I already have a homecoming dress ready."

[/QUOTE]
"Hey its ok if I can't go in and you can't go out then there no much to do. If I don't get enrolled then I'll just have to leave and you will have to find another person to be with. I don't want it to be this way but there isn't much that can change it. I just wish I showed Beleth this stupid letter I got say to go to the school and that I knocked."

Tazmodo said:
"Hey its ok if I can't go in and you can't go out then there no much to do. If I don't get enrolled then I'll just have to leave and you will have to find another person to be with. I don't want it to be this way but there isn't much that can change it. I just wish I showed Beleth this stupid letter I got say to go to the school and that I knocked."
"Well now we wait." She hugs him. "want me to get revenge while we wait?"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Well now we wait." She hugs him. "want me to get revenge while we wait?"

[/QUOTE]
"No we'll wait until later I dont want him to think I'm not serious." He was usually never serious about anything. But this was different he wanted to be here and was told to come. Now he was told to leave.

Tazmodo said:
"No we'll wait until later I dont want him to think I'm not serious." He was usually never serious about anything. But this was different he wanted to be here and was told to come. Now he was told to leave.
"Oh damn." She took a seat, her tail flicking.

"A demon hunter sexually harassed me."

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Oh damn." She took a seat, her tail flicking.
"A demon hunter sexually harassed me."

[/QUOTE]
Tom looked at her worried. "Are you ok? And I doubt he was a demon hunter those mostly consist of humans. What was he?"

Tazmodo said:
Tom looked at her worried. "Are you ok? And I doubt he was a demon hunter those mostly consist of humans. What was he?"
"Werewolf. He was dumb, but he kept hitting my butt and you know how mine is sensitive..." She sighs.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Werewolf. He was dumb, but he kept hitting my butt and you know how mine is sensitive..." She sighs.

[/QUOTE]
"That's why you stay away from werewolves. Their power trumps ours and they're all god damn savages. They only way you could kill himm was to sleep with him."

Tazmodo said:
(A little bit yeah. But it's true werewolves are. Not saying he's not different)
[QUOTE="Suzy Mey](He was quite the godmodder)

[/QUOTE]
( No I meant the you'd have to sleep with him part. )

Light said:
( No I meant the you'd have to sleep with him part. )
(Oh thats because if she slept with him he would have died he never said to sleep with him he only said that that would kill him)

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey](Oh, eh lol.)
"Boredboredborreddd"

[/QUOTE]
"I am too. Maybe he'll come out soon." (He's probably asleep irl)

"Yeah. I'm starting to think he won't ever come out though or let me talk to him. If he doesn't I'll have to go and think of something else."

Daliah was so excited in the morning. Of course still from last night. She quickly got dressed and so forth and went to her class. She had to force herself to walk calmly so that Providence could keep up but she was just so happy! But when she walked into Weapon Compatibility she went back to her normal self

Isabella had felt so tired. She had heard that Castle Guard would be replaced with an open period as the teacher has gone on vacation so she went around the campus. She took Levi in his bowl and went to the cafeteria, passing Rebecca on the way

Rebecca had finished feeding the three. Adalinda seemed a bit off still and she didn't know why. She thought something may be wrong with Reed but she put it off. She left the caf and smiled at Isabella, going to her room to get any supplies needed and go to Health and Medical

Brooke stretched and yawned a bit. She looked around, wondering where Telieos had been for so long. But figured he must have just left. She got up and went to Battle Studies, feeding Charles a bit of steak she had saved for him

Zaphkiel woke up early but at this point he didn't know why. He looked over at Alice, sound asleep and shook his head. He had to go check on Katie as he said and probably Rachel too. Two clones appeared and nodded to go do their business. Each on knocking on their intended person's door (@Tazmodo @Light )

DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah was so excited in the morning. Of course still from last night. She quickly got dressed and so forth and went to her class. She had to force herself to walk calmly so that Providence could keep up but she was just so happy! But when she walked into Weapon Compatibility she went back to her normal self
Isabella had felt so tired. She had heard that Castle Guard would be replaced with an open period as the teacher has gone on vacation so she went around the campus. She took Levi in his bowl and went to the cafeteria, passing Rebecca on the way

Rebecca had finished feeding the three. Adalinda seemed a bit off still and she didn't know why. She thought something may be wrong with Reed but she put it off. She left the caf and smiled at Isabella, going to her room to get any supplies needed and go to Health and Medical

Brooke stretched and yawned a bit. She looked around, wondering where Telieos had been for so long. But figured he must have just left. She got up and went to Battle Studies, feeding Charles a bit of steak she had saved for him

Zaphkiel woke up early but at this point he didn't know why. He looked over at Alice, sound asleep and shook his head. He had to go check on Katie as he said and probably Rachel too. Two clones appeared and nodded to go do their business. Each on knocking on their intended person's door (@Tazmodo @Light )
Jack was sitting in his classroom when he saw Daliah. "Well aren't you early. Class doesn't start for about an hour. Do you want to get started or wait."

Rachel was still asleep in her dorm.

Kaylee got up and ready. She then went to the cafeteria to eat.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Ill go and get him."

[/QUOTE]
"I'll be here I guess unless told not to."

DizjayDeathPride said:

Suzanna went to get Beleth, knocking on his door. "Hellllooo?"

DizjayDeathPride said:

Class hasn't started yet but William left the door open for students going to Battle Studies.

Katie had recently woke up. She had several nightmares about her experience at the Dark Arts organization. She turns to the door. "Katie's kingdom! How may I help you?"

Tazmodo said:
Jack was sitting in his classroom when he saw Daliah. "Well aren't you early. Class doesn't start for about an hour. Do you want to get started or wait." He noticed she was oddly happier then usual. "I don't think I've ever seen you smile. What different?" He was curious.
Rachel was still asleep in her dorm.

Kaylee got up and ready. She then went to the cafeteria to eat.

"I'll be here I guess unless told not to."
Daliah sat down in her usual seat. "Up to you. Don't really care either way"

Zaphkiel shook his head and sat against the door, waiting

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]Suzanna went to get Beleth, knocking on his door. "Hellllooo?"

[/QUOTE]
He was at this point positive he should seriously get a real house and a secretary. He sat down in his chair and faced the door, "Come in"

Light said:
Class hasn't started yet but William left the door open for students going to Battle Studies.
Katie had recently woke up. She had several nightmares about her experience at the Dark Arts organization. She turns to the door. "Katie's kingdom! How may I help you?"
Brooke went in and took a seat, Charles sitting on the desk, smoking from the mouth as usual

"Well of course dear Katie. Tis but a messenger from the Zaphkiel Kingdom. Might I enter?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back