• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah sat down in her usual seat. "Up to you. Don't really care either way"
Zaphkiel shook his head and sat against the door, waiting

He was at this point positive he should seriously get a real house and a secretary. He sat down in his chair and faced the door, "Come in"

Brooke went in and took a seat, Charles sitting on the desk, smoking from the mouth as usual

"Well of course dear Katie. Tis but a messenger from the Zaphkiel Kingdom. Might I enter?"
Suzanna calmly walked in. "H-hello sir." She says, partially quiet.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]Suzanna calmly walked in. "H-hello sir." She says, partially quiet.

[/QUOTE]
He stared at her, waiting. Gesturing to the seat in front of his desk. "Yes? What do you want? What brings you here?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He stared at her, waiting. Gesturing to the seat in front of his desk. "Yes? What do you want? What brings you here?"
"I have a friend Tom, and he would looovvveee to get into the school and classes."

DizjayDeathPride said:

He was at this point positive he should seriously get a real house and a secretary. He sat down in his chair and faced the door, "Come in"

Brooke went in and took a seat, Charles sitting on the desk, smoking from the mouth as usual

"Well of course dear Katie. Tis but a messenger from the Zaphkiel Kingdom. Might I enter?"
"Well I usually wait until the whole class arrives that way I can teach in a buddy system. I do this that way the students will have a rival to try and surpass. But seeing as Reed is usually the only other one he at this time and he hasn't shown up anywhere for days it's probably just you." His expression darkened when he said Reed but he tried to push it aside. "Anyways I try and leave personal matters outside of the classroom so it really your choice. By the way do you know of a weapon you want to use or do you already have a weapon you use. If not I'll try and find one compatible with your skills, powers, etc.

Rachel got up and ready for class.

Rachel heard a knock on the door and opened it. "You don't have to knock yoy technically still live here."

Tazmodo said:
"Well I usually wait until the whole class arrives that way I can teach in a buddy system. I do this that way the students will have a rival to try and surpass. But seeing as Reed is usually the only other one he at this time and he hasn't shown up anywhere for days it's probably just you." His expression darkened when he said Reed but he tried to push it aside. "Anyways I try and leave personal matters outside of the classroom so it really your choice. By the way do you know of a weapon you want to use or do you already have a weapon you use. If not I'll try and find one compatible with your skills, powers, etc.

Rachel heard a knock on the door and opened it. "You don't have to knock yoy technically still live here."
She nodded. "Yeah. I have my own blade"

Tazmodo said:

He went in "Debatable. But anyways. heeeeey how's it going?"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"I have a friend Tom, and he would looovvveee to get into the school and classes."

[/QUOTE]
"Plenty of people want to. This isn't a public school. This is an academy. With very few exceptions to enter. Tell me, does your friend Tom want to better serve the kingdom and continent or are you trying to bring in a student for your own party leisure? No better question, what exactly does he have to offer, this... Tom boy. What does he present to my school to allow me to allow your friend entrance?"

DizjayDeathPride said:

"Plenty of people want to. This isn't a public school. This is an academy. With very few exceptions to enter. Tell me, does your friend Tom want to better serve the kingdom and continent or are you trying to bring in a student for your own party leisure? No better question, what exactly does he have to offer, this... Tom boy. What does he present to my school to allow me to allow your friend entrance?"
"Well, he already gave a medical teacher guy a free experiment on him. Hes a great student, and he has some papers for it already."

DizjayDeathPride said:

"Awesome that will make things easier. Do you mind showing me?"

Rachel closed the door. "Well you still have you stuff here and nobody else lives here but ok. I'm fine just worried about you I mean you knew blew up last night, sent me off campus, the went totally silent. Are you ok?"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Well, he already gave a medical teacher guy a free experiment on him. Hes a great student, and he has some papers for it already."

[/QUOTE]
Beleth crossed his fingers over his mouth. "Bring me these papers"

Tazmodo said:
"Awesome that will make things easier. Do you mind showing me?"
Rachel closed the door. "Well you still have you stuff here and nobody else lives here but ok. I'm fine just worried about you I mean you knew blew up last night, sent me off campus, the went totally silent. Are you ok?"
"Oh yeah I'm fine. Sorry about that continuing to talk was really starting to hurt. Then when all was said and done I went to sleep"

Daliah pulled the blade out. "It's simple really. The more physical damage it takes, the more red will spread, powering it up. When it's done, I can better control and raise things from Underworld"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Oh yeah I'm fine. Sorry about that continuing to talk was really starting to hurt. Then when all was said and done I went to sleep"

Daliah pulled the blade out. "It's simple really. The more physical damage it takes, the more red will spread, powering it up. When it's done, I can better control and raise things from Underworld"
She grins. "Okay! I'll be back!" She skips out, trying to refind Tom. @Tazmodo

Ruby didn't know where she was going at the moment. She simply followed the crystals since there were her only sense of navigation. She kept searching for the old man but this mine shaft just kept going deeper and deeper. It made her worry. What if something happened to him?" Suddenly Sapphire starts to alert her if several humans coming her way. Ruby barely steps to the side to dodge many terrified miners. Probably running for their lives. She knew she was going in the right direction or possibly the wrong one. She has a wall of crystal stop one man. "Have you seen an old man here?"

The miner seems panicked. He wants to get away but figured if he answered quickly she'd let him go. "Y-yeah. He comes around here all the time. Those things came through though! He's probably dead! You should get out of here now lady! Giant moles don't mess around!" He runs off after Ruby puts the wall down.

"Giant moles?" Ruby turns to face the pathway that they've came from. "Are you going in?"

Ruby nods her head and gives Emerald whom is on her shoulder a courageous grin. "Of course I am." She walks into the tunnel that get awfully hot. The deeper she went in, the more of a red glow she sees. Once she reaches the end of the pathway she can see why. It was a large spacious room. With many tunnels that lead to different areas, crystals, and "Magma?!" Ruby was shocked to see magma pooling in the deeply dug mining area in the center of the room. She can now see why there was magma because a giant mole bursts out of it. Chewing on crystals, while it seems to be drooling magma. "Oohhh great......" Ruby dashes to the left as it takes notice of her and spits molten material at her. "Hey! Calm down. Stop attacking!" The giant mole obviously didn't care to stop at all. The second mole was feeding from a large bag of ore. Underneath the bag was a cowering old man. The mole didn't seem to notice that the bag was strapped to his back. She had to find a way to distract them long enough for him to escape without making them too angry. Ruby decides on singing while having different types of crystals rise around her. To keep them coming towards her. The moles stop what they're doing and make their way to Ruby. While she old man escapes Ruby notices something in the moles teeth that couldn't be chewed by it. It looks like she couldn't leave must yet. She slowly approaches the mole, still singing as it feeds on crystals. She has the murky darkness flow off her body in case she has to move quickly. She snatches the gem out of its teeth which actually rips a tooth out. "Oh..... this is bad." Ruby turns to run and makes another crystal floating board. The murky darkness blasts out of the exhaust pipes and pushes her forward. These giant moles were extra fast because they were tunneling after her. She ends up seeing the old man on the way out and grabs him as carefully as she can. She could hear something loud behind her but refused to look back. She would only panic.

The old man has wide eyes as he looks behind them. "The mine if caving in on us!" That's when Ruby definitely started to panic. She rushes through the entrance only to barely miss the chance of visiting I've been flattened island. The board shatters and Ruby puts the gem in her chest. The old man stares at her with wide eyes. "I know.... before you say anything. Can we just go back to the town so your wife can make me a dress?"

DizjayDeathPride said:

"Yes you may." Katie smiles and rests her head in her pillow.

William starts to teach Brooke about defensive points. Which are points along the body that shouldn't be hit. If they are your defense or durability will drop drastically.

Last edited by a moderator:
DizjayDeathPride said:

Rachel looked worried. "What do you mean it hurt? The electricity?"

Jack looked at the sword. "That's awesome well now that class has started tell me all you know about it. Like do you know any techniques or how to use it properly in battle. I've never seen a sword like that."

@Tazmodo[/URL]
Tom was still stanging where he was. He was fiddling with the letter.

Tazmodo said:
Jack looked at the sword. "That's awesome well now that class has started tell me all you know about it. Like do you know any techniques or how to use it properly in battle. I've never seen a sword like that."

Suzanna grins. "Come with mmeeee"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]Suzanna grins. "Come with mmeeee"

[/QUOTE]
Tom looked at her confused. "Ok." He followed her back.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel woke up early but at this point he didn't know why. He looked over at Alice, sound asleep and shook his head. He had to go check on Katie as he said and probably Rachel too. Two clones appeared and nodded to go do their business. Each on knocking on their intended person's door
Alice had woken up quite early that day, which was pretty weird since she slept late. She sat up and stretched, "Goodmorning."

Light said:
Ruby didn't know where she was going at the moment. She simply followed the crystals since there were her only sense of navigation. She kept searching for the old man but this mine shaft just kept going deeper and deeper. It made her worry. What if something happened to him?" Suddenly Sapphire starts to alert her if several humans coming her way. Ruby barely steps to the side to dodge many terrified miners. Probably running for their lives. She knew she was going in the right direction or possibly the wrong one. She has a wall of crystal stop one man. "Have you seen an old man here?"
The miner seems panicked. He wants to get away but figured if he answered quickly she'd let him go. "Y-yeah. He comes around here all the time. Those things came through though! He's probably dead! You should get out of here now lady! Giant moles don't mess around!" He runs off after Ruby puts the wall down.

"Giant moles?" Ruby turns to face the pathway that they've came from. "Are you going in?"

Ruby nods her head and gives Emerald whom is on her shoulder a courageous grin. "Of course I am." She walks into the tunnel that get awfully hot. The deeper she went in, the more of a red glow she sees. Once she reaches the end of the pathway she can see why. It was a large spacious room. With many tunnels that lead to different areas, crystals, and "Magma?!" Ruby was shocked to see magma pooling in the deeply dug mining area in the center of the room. She can now see why there was magma because a giant mole bursts out of it. Chewing on crystals, while it seems to be drooling magma. "Oohhh great......" Ruby dashes to the left as it takes notice of her and spits molten material at her. "Hey! Calm down. Stop attacking!" The giant mole obviously didn't care to stop at all. The second mole was feeding from a large bag of ore. Underneath the bag was a cowering old man. The mole didn't seem to notice that the bag was strapped to his back. She had to find a way to distract them long enough for him to escape without making them too angry. Ruby decides on singing while having different types of crystals rise around her. To keep them coming towards her. The moles stop what they're doing and make their way to Ruby. While she old man escapes Ruby notices something in the moles teeth that couldn't be chewed by it. It looks like she couldn't leave must yet. She slowly approaches the mole, still singing as it feeds on crystals. She has the murky darkness flow off her body in case she has to move quickly. She snatches the gem out of its teeth which actually rips a tooth out. "Oh..... this is bad." Ruby turns to run and makes another crystal floating board. The murky darkness blasts out of the exhaust pipes and pushes her forward. These giant moles were extra fast because they were tunneling after her. She ends up seeing the old man on the way out and grabs him as carefully as she can. She could hear something loud behind her but refused to look back. She would only panic.

The old man has wide eyes as he looks behind them. "The mine if caving in on us!" That's when Ruby definitely started to panic. She rushes through the entrance only to barely miss the chance of visiting I've been flattened island. The board shatters and Ruby puts the gem in her chest. The old man stares at her with wide eyes. "I know.... before you say anything. Can we just go back to the town so your wife can make me a dress?"

"Yes you may." Katie smiles and rests her head in her pillow.

William starts to teach Brooke about defensive points. Which are points along the body that shouldn't be hit. If they are your defense or durability will drop drastically.
He went in and sat by her bed. "How's it hanging? Did Ryan give you all the fancy drugs?"

Tazmodo said:

"Yeah but it's okay i didn't die. Come on Ill take you to class"

Daliah nodded a bit. "Yeah father forged with with Morpheus. It's just like any sword physically. I just use it defensively. Blocking attacks an what not, forcing my opponent to charge the blade"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She returns to Beleth's office, knocking in the door again.

[/QUOTE]
He sighed, "Come in"

Ameythyst said:
Alice had woken up quite early that day, which was pretty weird since she slept late. She sat up and stretched, "Goodmorning."
The original Zaphkiel there gasped loudly. "Alice woke up EARLY today? And almost in time for first period?! Oh my lord the world is ending"

Tazmodo said:
Kaylee went to her health and med class and sat down. "Hi Mr. Ryan"
He was sitting in his office, having just closed the door to the side procedure room. "Hello. Take a seat and we'll get started. Today we learn about drugs"

DizjayDeathPride said:
The original Zaphkiel there gasped loudly. "Alice woke up EARLY today? And almost in time for first period?! Oh my lord the world is ending"
Alice grabbed a pillow from her bed and threw it at him. "You're such a meanie. "

DizjayDeathPride said:
He went in and sat by her bed. "How's it hanging? Did Ryan give you all the fancy drugs?"

Daliah nodded a bit. "Yeah father forged with with Morpheus. It's just like any sword physically. I just use it defensively. Blocking attacks an what not, forcing my opponent to charge the blade"

He sighed, "Come in"

He was sitting in his office, having just closed the door to the side procedure room. "Hello. Take a seat and we'll get started. Today we learn about drugs"
She grins, pushing Tom in. "Hehe"

DizjayDeathPride said:

He sighed, "Come in"

Katie slowly nods her head. "Only a little. It's because I kept playing the find me in these various electronics game."

DizjayDeathPride said:

He sighed, "Come in"

Rachel was still a little worried but agreed anyways. "Ok I'm glad your fine."

"Well sense it's just you and I we could either discuss some techniques or we could spar and figure some out that way. I perfer sparring so I can get an idea of how act in battle."

Kaylee smiled. "The fun kind or the save peoples lives kind."

Tom opened the door and smiled. "You wanted to see me?"

Ameythyst said:
Alice grabbed a pillow from her bed and threw it at him. "You're such a meanie. "
He caught it and added it to his collection. "Come on get up we're 30 minutes late. And you know what todaaaaay is"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She grins, pushing Tom in. "Hehe"

[/QUOTE]
He stood quickly. "So you're Tom. Disrespectful ingrate. No I didn't want to see you. I wanted to see your letter. Since you're here, sit. Woman, go"

Light said:
Katie slowly nods her head. "Only a little. It's because I kept playing the find me in these various electronics game."
He chuckled "And did he win?"

Brooke sat back after the lecture "And these points work on anyone?"

Tazmodo said:
Rachel was still a little worried but agreed anyways. "Ok I'm glad your fine."
"Well sense it's just you and I we could either discuss some techniques or we could spar and figure some out that way. I perfer sparring so I can get an idea of how act in battle."

Kaylee smiled. "The fun kind or the save peoples lives kind."

Tom opened the door and smiled. "You wanted to see me?"
"Yeah.." He walked with her to her first period, did a light bow, and disappeared

She shook her head. "I'd greatly prefer not. I dont enjoy fighting"

He leaned on his desk "If you use them right, they're all the fun kind"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He caught it and added it to his collection. "Come on get up we're 30 minutes late. And you know what todaaaaay is"
He stood quickly. "So you're Tom. Disrespectful ingrate. No I didn't want to see you. I wanted to see your letter. Since you're here, sit. Woman, go"

"Yeah.." He walked with her to her first period, did a light bow, and disappeared

Suzanna scuttles out, going to the outside of the room.

DizjayDeathPride said:
"I swear if homecoming wasn't mandatory, I would so be skipping." She said, getting out of bed.

DizjayDeathPride said:

Tom sat down and handed him the letter. "Sorry about the other day I trulty didn't know." The letter was the same as all the other thay the students get before attending.

Jack nodded. "Ok discussion it is what powers have you inherited from your mother and father?"

Kaylee smiled. "I guess your right."

Rachel walked in and sat next to Kaylee. "Sorry I'm late."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back