• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Ameythyst said:
"I swear if homecoming wasn't mandatory, I would so be skipping." She said, getting out of bed.
He groaned "Don't say these things we already got our outfits! You're going to jinx it!"

Tazmodo said:
Tom sat down and handed him the letter. "Sorry about the other day I trulty didn't know." The letter was the same as all the other thay the students get before attending.
Jack nodded. "Ok discussion it is what powers have you inherited from your mother and father?"

Kaylee smiled. "I guess your right."

Tazmodo said:
Rachel walked in and sat next to Kaylee. "Sorry I'm late."
He took the letter and ripped it without reading it, throwing it over his shoulder "Why should I let you into my school"

"Practically all of them. Though they're still developing, I don't practice much. Earth and mineral control like father. Ice and temperature like mother. Darkness and Underworld like father. Creature creation of Ice like mother. Summoning of the undead and the Damned like father. So on and so forth really"

He started his lecture talking about morphine and branched into heroine

Ameythyst said:
"That we did." She said. "Do we have any food?"
"This is me we're talking about. I can cook anything. We always have food. Come on Ill make you waffles. And by the time we're done we'll be.... an hour late dear god"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"This is me we're talking about. I can cook anything. We always have food. Come on Ill make you waffles. And by the time we're done we'll be.... an hour late dear god"
"At least we'll actually be making it to first period." She said, going to the kitchen.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He groaned "Don't say these things we already got our outfits! You're going to jinx it!"
He took the letter and ripped it without reading it, throwing it over his shoulder "Why should I let you into my school"

"Practically all of them. Though they're still developing, I don't practice much. Earth and mineral control like father. Ice and temperature like mother. Darkness and Underworld like father. Creature creation of Ice like mother. Summoning of the undead and the Damned like father. So on and so forth really"

He started his lecture talking about morphine and branched into heroine
Tom was shocked when he tore it. "Well sir I am a incubus and the king of the underworld is here so I would instinctively go to him or at least try. But that's no where near the true reason I'm here. I won't some place safe and secure and in return I'm willing to put my life on the life to protect it. I may have some personal incubus matters but that's beside the point. If I do get accepted I will take castle guard in order to learn to protect the royal family. I already let Ryan experimenton my body to better learn about my species. If accepted I also plan on taking spells in order to get a grasp on some strong magic to help in my future. I hope I have proven myself."

"I just have a question about the sword. If you plan on using it defensively then why isn't it a shield. I have some techniques in mind as well."

Kaylee and Rachel paid close attention and started taking notes when he got to the part about heroine. Kaylee raised her hand. "So how do we make it?" She said jokingly.

Ameythyst said:
"At least we'll actually be making it to first period." She said, going to the kitchen.
He made the batter and poured it in the waffle iron, sitting at the table. "Fair point. What... IS your first period?"

Tazmodo said:
Tom was shocked when he tore it. "Well sir I am a incubus and the king of the underworld is here so I would instinctively go to him or at least try. But that's no where near the true reason I'm here. I won't some place safe and secure and in return I'm willing to put my life on the life to protect it. I may have some personal incubus matters but that's beside the point. If I do get accepted I will take castle guard in order to learn to protect the royal family. I already let Ryan experimenton my body to better learn about my species. If accepted I also plan on taking spells in order to get a grasp on some strong magic to help in my future. I hope I have proven myself."
"I just have a question about the sword. If you plan on using it defensively then why isn't it a shield. I have some techniques in mind as well."

Kaylee and Rachel paid close attention and started taking notes when he got to the part about heroine. Kaylee raised her hand. "So how do we make it?" She said jokingly.
He didnt look impressed or amused. "That's the same answer everyone gives. Everyone says they want to better protect the family. I have over 20 students here very well suit to do that. I ask once more. What do you have to offer to make me change my mind? If nothing, then you know the way out"

"Because shields are for the weak. Besides it's a point thing. It's easier to point with the tip of a blade than the tip of a shield. What are these techniques?"

"If I weren't absolutely positive you'd sell it, I would. But no. Any requests?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He made the batter and poured it in the waffle iron, sitting at the table. "Fair point. What... IS your first period?"
"S-Class with Ruby," She said, taking a seat, and watching him.

Light said:
"I known a lot of people whom aren't human. I've met a person from hell before who was also nice but in the end she was terrible. I don't trust easily anymore. Sorry." She jumps on Emerald's back and he takes flight.

( Tom got kicked out. )

( I think. )
Taylore set down Chester and muttered "but I am from storms." Taylore then turned and stepped away moving faster than the eye could follow away from another failed attempt at friendship.

DizjayDeathPride said:

He didnt look impressed or amused. "That's the same answer everyone gives. Everyone says they want to better protect the family. I have over 20 students here very well suit to do that. I ask once more. What do you have to offer to make me change my mind? If nothing, then you know the way out"

"Because shields are for the weak. Besides it's a point thing. It's easier to point with the tip of a blade than the tip of a shield. What are these techniques?"

"If I weren't absolutely positive you'd sell it, I would. But no. Any requests?"
Tom thought for a second. "Well incubi aren't exactly rare so that card is off the table. Your student have power. So what mindless soldier don't last but my power is different by using suggestion. And sure that power won't be as useful in battle but in a everyday situation suggestion could be quite manipulative. But what your looking for is different you want a personal gain and not one for the royal family. Also I know my suggestion is mostly just seductive but its useful. So what I'm saying is I bring the power of suggestion and unlike most sucubi I don't mind killing."

"Fair point. Alrighrt have you ever tried to stab you sword into the ground and absorb the shadows. If you can then theoretically you can distribute those shadow in a violent and strong attack."

Kaylee frowned. "Dang you got me."

Rachel laughed. "How about poisons?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Ameythyst said:
"S-Class with Ruby," She said, taking a seat, and watching him.
He hmmm'd and got up, getting her waffle. "Alright. Let's go. When you're ready Ill drop you off"

Tazmodo said:
Tom thought for a second. "Well incubi aren't exactly rare so that card is off the table. Your student have power. So what mindless soldier don't last but my power is different by using suggestion and having more willpower I can make someone do anything. And sure that power won't be as useful in battle but in a everyday situation suggest could be quite manipulative. I could raise an army if I had the power stored up. But what your looking for is different you want a personal gain and not one for the royal family. Also I know my suggestion is mostly just seductive but that coukd still go places. I could possibly have an army turn on themselves with enough power. So what I'm saying is I bring the power of suggestion and unlike most sucubi I don't mind killing."
"Fair point. Alrighrt have you ever tried to stab you sword into the ground and absorb the shadows. If you can then theoretically you can distribute those shadow in a violent and strong attack."

Kaylee frowned. "Dang you got me."

Rachel laughed. "How about poisons?"
"Not necessarily because I can do that without the sword. And it can't absorb them as is. It can't absorb anything really"

He nodded and started teaching of the different toxins and creatures and plants with such and how to identify them

DizjayDeathPride said:
He caught it and added it to his collection. "Come on get up we're 30 minutes late. And you know what todaaaaay is"
He stood quickly. "So you're Tom. Disrespectful ingrate. No I didn't want to see you. I wanted to see your letter. Since you're here, sit. Woman, go"

He chuckled "And did he win?"

Brooke sat back after the lecture "And these points work on anyone?"

"Yeah.." He walked with her to her first period, did a light bow, and disappeared

She shook her head. "I'd greatly prefer not. I dont enjoy fighting"

He leaned on his desk "If you use them right, they're all the fun kind"
"No. I had to come out myself." Katie points at her phone. "He couldn't look at the obvious."

"No. They're different for everyone and there's no real way to tell where they are. For most people they don't even exist. But I'm required to tell you it'd a rare weakness 1 in 5 people could have."

DizjayDeathPride said:
He hmmm'd and got up, getting her waffle. "Alright. Let's go. When you're ready Ill drop you off"

"Not necessarily because I can do that without the sword. And it can't absorb them as is. It can't absorb anything really"

He nodded and started teaching of the different toxins and creatures and plants with such and how to identify them
Jack thought for a moment. "Does your sword power you up? Or have its own power?"

Light said:
"No. I had to come out myself." Katie points at her phone. "He couldn't look at the obvious."
"No. They're different for everyone and there's no real way to tell where they are. For most people they don't even exist. But I'm required to tell you it'd a rare weakness 1 in 5 people could have."
"Yeeeah... that sounds like Ryan. Well... I came to check on you like I said. I'll take my leave now and let you rest" He smiled and kissed her head. "Don't die"

Brooke nodded and sat back again

Tazmodo said:
Jack thought for a moment. "Does your sword power you up? Or have its own power?"
"Technically both. Like I said, it charges and then better uses Underworld"

Ameythyst said:
Alice finished her breakfast quickly, "Alright lets go."
He smiled and took her hand, appearing in S-Class. "See you later Blake, don't die Alice" And he disappeared to Battle Studies

DizjayDeathPride said:
He smiled and took her hand, appearing in S-Class. "See you later Blake, don't die Alice" And he disappeared to Battle Studies
"I'll try," She said, and then turned to Blake. "Hello."

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Yeeeah... that sounds like Ryan. Well... I came to check on you like I said. I'll take my leave now and let you rest" He smiled and kissed her head. "Don't die"

"That's a shame but I guess I have something in mind. If your ever in battle and losing never let the enemy see it. Keep on boasting about how weak they are compared to you. Take any hit they attack you with to draw more power. When they attack and you block with the sword take every bit of themat power they dished out just then and use it against them. I would suggest have blades of ice stab into them the moment his attack touched your blade. The power should increase you capability enough to do that."

DizjayDeathPride said:

William teaches Zaphkiel the same lesson he's just told Brooke since he was supposed to be here to listen to it as well.

Ameythyst said:
"I'll try," She said, and then turned to Blake. "Hello."
Ruby runs in the room after her. She stops to catch her breath only to be strapped into a chair with a turret pointing in her face.

"Alice. Find a way to stop the turret without your powers before the other turret takes you out. Also if you fail to dismantle the bomb in the room after wards before I finish my dwindling cigarette. I blow up the bombs strapped to my chest which will blow us all to hell. Go."

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey](Hows Tom and him going?)

[/QUOTE]
(I was waiting for him to make his edits)

Tazmodo said:
"That's a shame but I guess I have something in mind. If your ever in battle and losing never let the enemy see it. Keep on boasting about how weak they are compared to you. Take any hit they attack you with to draw more power. When they attack and you block with the sword take every bit of themat power they dished out just then and use it against them. I would suggest have blades of ice stab into them the moment his attack touched your blade. The power should increase you capability enough to do that."
She was listening but kind of mildly "Yeah Ill do that. Class is ending. Ill see you next time. Maybe Reed will be here?" She got up and walked to her next class, Monster Studies

Light said:
William teaches Zaphkiel the same lesson he's just told Brooke since he was supposed to be here to listen to it as well.
Ruby runs in the room after her. She stops to catch her breath only to be strapped into a chair with a turret pointing in her face.

"Alice. Find a way to stop the turret without your powers before the other turret takes you out. Also if you fail to dismantle the bomb in the room after wards before I finish my dwindling cigarette. I blow up the bombs strapped to my chest which will blow us all to hell. Go."
He nodded and apologized for being so late, blaming Alice. He and Brooke went to their next classes. S-Class and Brooke had an open period since Castle Guard was open now. Zaphkiel stayed in the doorway and watched how Alice responded

Light said:
Alice took our her sword, choosing to cut Ruby out first so she could get some help in taking out the dangers in the room. She then went to dismantle the bomb, choosing to let Ruby take out the turrets.

DizjayDeathPride said:
(I was waiting for him to make his edits)
She was listening but kind of mildly "Yeah Ill do that. Class is ending. Ill see you next time. Maybe Reed will be here?" She got up and walked to her next class, Monster Studies

He nodded and apologized for being so late, blaming Alice. He and Brooke went to their next classes. S-Class and Brooke had an open period since Castle Guard was open now. Zaphkiel stayed in the doorway and watched how Alice responded
(I did)

Jack thought about her sword. "I think if something better next class." He thought about Reed "where is he". He waited for his next class.

Kaylee and Rachel got uo to go to weapon compatability. "Bye Mr. Ryan"

Ameythyst said:
Alice took our her sword, choosing to cut Ruby out first so she could get some help in taking out the dangers in the room. She then went to dismantle the bomb, choosing to let Ruby take out the turrets.
Ruby gets up and sighs. She just got here and she already has to do things. Ruby walks up to Blake's desk. She takes the bomb off of his chest and throws it at the separate turret. She grabs Alice and hides behind the first turret and detonated it. Both turrets were now damaged beyond usage.

Fahy walked into team building and had a worried look on his face as he sat in the back he had been trying all night to get into the dreamworld and had failed now he was worried he may have to go to this dance.

Connor walked into Beast taming with a few water bottles in a clear bag and set them down next to him as he took a seat.

Taylor walked calmly into spells looking sad and a little disheveled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back